World Transcripts is provider of reliable services to students and professionals to procure transcripts from Bangalore University. You need not have to go through the tedious process of running from pillar to posts for your transcripts. They will test your patience and the time invested can be used productively for other purpose. Always look out for consultants who can get the job done for transcripts. https://www.worldtranscripts.com/
Steps to get OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT from Bangalore University
- Get Printout of Application Form - Application forms (3rd option -Application Form for Issue of Various Examination Related Documents)
- Pay Online Bangalore University | Online Payment Portal
- Choose ‘Other fee payment’
- Enter your Registration Number in form
- Select Fee Type as ‘Official Transcript’
- Hit calculate after selecting the number of copies to get the amount to be paid and Pay the amount.
- Fill the application form with Online Payment ID and visit College to get the Seal and Signature of Principal (Mandatory if you are from college affiliated to Bagalore University)
- Get Xerox copies of all the Marks sheets of all the semesters/year along with Provisional Certifticate
- Finally Visit Bangalore Univeristy - Pariksha bhavan.
- Submit Copy of Duly filled application bearing Seal & Signature of Principal of the college, online fee receipt, provisional certificate and marks sheets.
- Guy at enquiry office tells you to collect the Transcript after 15Days.
For Guys no in Bangalore its big headache to get Transcripts from Bangalore UnProvisional Certifuicatey agency who can get your Transcripts behalf of you - Being currently working in Dubai - So i had used Indian Transcripts Services to get my Transcripts from Bangalore University and theies guys are super in no time i got the Transcripts - You login to their website and request for Transcripts from Bangalore University https://www.indiantranscripts.com
Hi all I have used FACTS Transcripts in multiple transcripts requests for all our friends they did the best job, try with them for 400 plus Universities
They also deal with multiple application process like
Degree Verification, Official Transcript, Duplicate Marks Cards, Correction of Marks Cards/Degree Certificates, Migration Certificate, PDC , Official Transcript, HRD Attestation etc.
Facts Transcripts and Verification INC, provides an online service to obtain transcripts from Indian University by simple and secure transcripts delivery service. We services to obtain official transcripts from universities in India & International. Our philosophy is very simple we just deliver what everyone else has promised. The difference you expect is quality, turn-around-time and relationships that last forever.
Facts Transcripts and Verification INC
An ISO 9001:2008 Certified IBC Group Company.
No. 2, 2nd Floor, O.K Business Chambers,
St. John's Church Road, Bangalore 560005, Karnataka, INDIA
24/7 Hot Line Phone: 8088880630
banglore hasn't so much gud universities here..the top universities of India are-
1.IIMs 2.SYMBIOSIS 3.LPU
Recently took transcripts from Bangalore University (for BE that I completed more than 10 years ago). What I did:
For transcripts, you need to go to the Registrar's office and apply for it. Bangalore University's Registrar's (Evaluations) office is located inside the 'Central College' campus near KR Circle. (Before going there, check with your college...some colleges have this service at their campus itself. My college didnt have it, so I had to do all the hardwork myself).
I got my transcripts about 3 months back (I am an engineering grad). This is what you (usually!) need to do:
1. Get photocopies of all marks cards and the degree certificate (decide how many sets of transcripts you need)
2. Go to the BU registrar's office, fill up an application form
3. Take this form to the State Bank Of Mysore branch at the 'mysore bank circle' -- close to the campus.
4. Pay the fees (I think 150Rs per set of transcripts), get the acknowledgement.
5. Go back to the BU office and submit the appln, fees ack and the photocopied sets. They will give you a date on which you can collect.
6. Now you have just started. After this date, follow-up (be very PERSISTENT) regularly...otherwise you will never get your transcripts.. (yeah, those clerks are shameless...they tell it on your face that it will not be done today/tomorrow/whatever-day....they will give umpteen excuses):shock:
7. Make sure you take some envelopes with you, to put the photocopies in. Also ask (beg) them to seal the envelope on both sides.
8. If you are lucky, you will get your transcripts in about 1.5-2 months. If you grease their hands, they may expedite. I didnt want to, so it took 1.5 months.
For me, this exercise was a test of my persistence
I guess its tougher than writing those dreaded b-school essays