can any1 help me???

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
ok..this is my first post here and am in for some drastic help. my situation is worse than ANY one has ever been.:banghead: am a 2008-11 batch passout from St. Xavier's College, kolkata with 65% marks in BBA. but at the end of the year, i f...
Page 1 of 1
www.raghavabbhi.com | My take on CAT: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/all-i-wanted-to-speak-about-cat-25002933/6315307
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

ok..this is my first post here and am in for some drastic help.
my situation is worse than ANY one has ever been.:banghead:

am a 2008-11 batch passout from St. Xavier's College, kolkata with 65% marks in BBA. but at the end of the year, i flunked the LAST exam for just 5 marks and got a "general" degree with 1st division instead of a "honours" degree with 1st class.
i had given CAT last year but scored disastrously. i haven't given any other MBA entrance exam.
this year i gave WBJEMAT and got a ranking of 134, but partly due to non nonavailability of good college and partly due to family pressure, i let it pass.
i was under West Bengal university during by 10th and 12th and scored 77% and 75% respectively. i studied pure science (physics, chemistry, maths, biology) till 12th and then studied BBA.

this time for CAT, i have enrolled under TCC management systems, kolkata but sadly due to my mother's galucoma operation, am not able to yet kick off real hard for CAT/MAT/SNAP/XAT.

i just want to ask you fellow members, is there ANY chance of me having a good future??...please give me some good honest suggestions.
my father is working in private firm and i cannot sit for too many days trying for competitive examinations. am good in english but VERY poor in maths.
it is also good to mention, i do not have any other qualifications like playing/singing/etc.
am i on a deadlock??

N.B.: if i post this thread in a wrong thread or something, please don't flame. i drastically need your help.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.