Can A Marketing Post Grad get into the advertising/communications industry

4 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hey everyone. When i made the decison to try out for a c school..i asked a lot of people already working in the advertising industry. I got very conflicting answers to this question. Well im still confused..as to wether a marketing guy can get i...
Page 1 of 1

p.s. tht really helped me out....by what i hear ppl say here..a bschool must be a once in a lifetime experience...:-)

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

THX.MAN...hope youre doin gr8 @imi 😃

hi, i was asscociated with O&M; for 3 months before joinin IMI... n yeah have seen many mktg post grad holders in the advertising industry...doin xactly what u asked for...so no reason why u'll not be able to do it ...

ciao..

Hey everyone. When i made the decison to try out for a c school..i asked a lot of people already working in the advertising industry. I got very conflicting answers to this question.
Well im still confused..as to wether a marketing guy can get into advertsing or not..(especially into the account planning(servicing)/brand management/event management side of it).

I would especially appreciate if the people who have already acheived this could clear out this doubt.