Can a 1-year PGDM save a lot of time and yield the same result as a two years' Management Diploma?

2 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group

I am a management aspirant with a 2 year experience in the industry. The reason for starting this discussion is to come up with the scope of doing 1 year PGDM from different business schools in india.

Page 1 of 1

The professional mentorship model looks good at CSB. Will the students gain from Pramath Sinha's network when mentors are concerned? I mean this mentor-mentee model says it will be a meet every semester. Tell me more please?

1 comment
CrescentMBA2016
@CrescentMBA2016  ·  0 karma

Hii Ashaab                                                                                                               CSB is committed in aiding the professional and personal development of all its students. The Mentorship programme is designed to help students understand themselves and their career aspirations better. Mentors commit to interact with their mentees at least once every term, over the course of 6 terms, using a mode of communication that is most suitable for them.  

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What are the eligibility criterias specifically for 1 year PGPM? Is there any additional benefit that students from the founding batch would get?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
CrescentMBA2016

Hii shweta..the criteria for 1 year pgpm in crescent business school is that you need to have graduate degree with minimum 2 years of work experience. The benefit for the founding batch is 50% scholarship in the tuition fees. Feel free for any other queries.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
CrescentMBA2016

Hii shweta                                                                                                                    The eligibility criteria is  a graduate degree and a 2 years of working experience. The additional benefit is that Crescent School Of Business is providing  50% scholarship to its founding batch. Feel free to ask any other queries.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...