It is also an opportunity for the students to improve themselves for the future.
If you think that your institute grooms corporate ready students, then here is a chance to check that out. Institutions should Encourage your students to participate in the contest so that they get a real picture of where they stand in the competition. You can register online here http://goo.gl/pDrVF
Level 1: Intra Collegiate Round
Level 2: Inter Collegiate Round
Level 3: State Level
Level 4: Zonal Level
Level 5: National Level
Who organizes this?
The HR Club is an association of HR professionals from the industry. Currently there are 40,372 members in 12 chapters across India. As an initiative to create an awareness among the students about the Employability Skills that industry looks for in a young professional.
The HR Club for the fourth consecutive year, is organising Campus2Corporate a National Contest for B- Schools & Engineering Institutions.
The HR Club is organising the contest along with The Engineers Club, The Managers Club, The Finance Club and TEN India (The Entrepreneurs Network).
How will your Institution and Students benefit from the contest?
• Names of all participating colleges will be displayed on The Engineers Club, The Managers Club, The Entrepreneurs Network and The HR Club website.
• Names of colleges whose students win prizes in each round will be prominently displayed on all the club websites mentioned above.
• Students clearing each of the rounds will get a Certificate of Merit.
• All participating students will get a Certificate of Participation.
• Students who top the National round will also get a Certificate of Excellence , a Trophy, Gift Vouchers and will be presented the same by a HR stalwart in the award ceremony.
• Students will get feedback of their performance by industry stalwarts.
• CVs of all participants would be sent to the associated corporates.
How to participate in contest?
Registration are already open The Level 1 Intra Collegiate Round happens online.
To participate in Intra-level Campus2Corporate. You can directly register online.
Click here to register:http://goo.gl/pDrVF
Or send your name, contact number, email id, college name, year of course to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The participation fee for the first level is Rs 100.
For Queries feel free to call our helpline:022 - 41570100 – 30
To know more details: Click here http://goo.gl/LM55o
You can Contact us for more details:
Contact: Ms. B.Jayasree, Member – Core Committee, The HR Club.
Ph no: 9820991924, 022 - 41570100 – 30 /2566 2656
Address: B-204, Pratik Industrial Estate, Near Wockhardt Hospital, Mulund – Goregaon Link Road, Mumbai – 400078