Campus SOuvenir Shop

3 Posts  ·  27 Users
About this group
Hi frnds A friend of mine from NIFT is working on project on development of brand merchandise for professional colleges. As a part of this project they have plans to set up outlets inside the B-schools campuses. They will sell everything from a ...
Page 1 of 1

Just an errant thought that entered my mind...

Why would a bschool want another to run its merchandise outfit for them?

I mean, say an IIMA already has a merchandise outlet for themselves; why would they want NIFT to run it for them?

Another aspect is that whenever there is something related to the bschool logo or anything commercial, there are a lot of factors and umpteen number of approvals are required. It is not easy to get them from the requisite authorities.

You will have to take both these factors into account before acting out upon your business plan.

Regards,
Grondmaster

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Hi frnds
A friend of mine from NIFT is working on project on development of brand merchandise for professional colleges. As a part of this project they have plans to set up outlets inside the B-schools campuses. They will sell everything from a casual t-shirt to formal trouser, to souvenirs, to stationery items with logo of institute there. I think this is very unique way of make one flaunt the brand of institute one is associated with. Aesthetics of product will also be taken care of coz somebody from NIFT is working on this.
What do feel about this venture?

Hey nice initiative taken up by NIFT students...dat vill cater to the b-school students..
keep hanging in dere...
ATB
PG Underdogs Team 09||MDI Gurgaon Class of 2014||Corporate Communication Cell

Hi frnds
A friend of mine from NIFT is working on project on development of brand merchandise for professional colleges. As a part of this project they have plans to set up outlets inside the B-schools campuses. They will sell everything from a casual t-shirt to formal trouser, to souvenirs, to stationery items with logo of institute there. I think this is very unique way of make one flaunt the brand of institute one is associated with. Aesthetics of product will also be taken care of coz somebody from NIFT is working on this.
What do feel about this venture?