Calling work ex cats from hyderabad.!!

3 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
hi! any of those who are giving cat the second time or more.Lets do it together.i am from OU mech.Joining TCS.Put your profiles here and we could prepare.
Page 1 of 1

[ that u r highly confused as of now]

thanks for your KIND suggestions
At the moment i am not thinking of laterasl placements and stuff!!yeah i am confused!!
😞
but i have decided to go for cat ! and why not crack it this year!Perhaps thinking of lateral placements now itself is folly!!
and do i know you??
regards

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hey raghava.......just a small bit of suggestion, if i may :), from ur posts, one thing that i surmise is that u r highly confused as of now......firstly......assuming u were to crack cat2k4, a few months work-ex does not count towards laterals ...i blv requirement in most schools is around 22months......

and as for an admit at USC.....with all due respect both to the univ and to ur credentials.....having been kinda privy to the workings of that school thro some acquaintances, i wouldn't exactly say its too tough to get in there....agreed...its a top of the line school as per lotta rankings....anyways..thats a different issue....sort out whether tech is what pulls u or is it a mgmt degree that u feel u r more suited for.....it is a decision for u to make....make it based on personal factors rather than extraneous... all da best :)

Cheers

|| Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity ||

hi!
any of those who are giving cat the second time or more.Lets do it together.i am from OU mech.Joining TCS.Put your profiles here and we could prepare.