Calling all those whom attitude reads-"NEVER SAY DIE"

56 Posts  ·  36 Users
About this group
_*Hard is the stone, but harder still The delicate preforming will That guided by a dream alone, Subdues and moulds the hardest stone, Making the stubborn jade release The emblem of eternal peace.*_ The cat is over again...For the t...
Page 1 of 6
srini_mgmt Says
good inspiring story dude but how after 12th he wrote cat?? wat abt his graduation
i mentioned his 12th % so that to get this clear that he was not good at acads .he did his engg from a private engg college
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

good inspiring story dude but how after 12th he wrote cat?? wat abt his graduation

then came the results we were surprised .the results were
CAT 99.4%
XAT 99.5%
calls LIK,MDI,NITIE,SPJIMR
CONVERTS ALL.
so the moral of the story is "HARD WORK CONQUERS ALL".SO WORK HARD N LEAVE TO THE GOD THE REST.

well friends i am writing this to encoueage all those people who r down.there is a friend of mine who completed his 12th with 60% marks .did his graduation from a private engg college.wiote CAT that year but got a meagre 64%.was completely shatered could not eat food for 2 days .he was financially not atrong.he had two elder sisters his father told him to drop for CAT with a 5000 job .he started preparing again he got75%.he was shattered.it was tough for him to fill all the forms as they were very expensive.his father told him that he will sell his house to get him an admission in a Cgrade MBA college.he felt ashamed of himself .thought that he is the main problem for his family so he decided to take a decisiopn to stop all that "SUICIDE".he took sleeping pills n locked himself in the room but his family some how managed to save him .there was a shock wave in the family that how can aperson can do this as he was avery cheerful person.then he thought what he did was completely wrong .he then realised his love for family how much they miss him.he decided to work hard n wote CAT next year never attended any partyies wedings even family functions .we thought that he has changed his job to south .but we were wrong he was there at the same job burning the midnight oil.continued.....

1. No amount of preparation gurantees you that you'll crack it. Now I strongly believes that it is a matter of LUCK only. Otherwise how a year of tough preparation will goes in turmoil within 2 hours...right in front of you??

Ofcourse preparation makes a difference.. i accept there are guys who begin with 99 percentile itself... and these belong to the gifted minority....but there are many whose perseverence pays off....i know so many who got into IIMs and other leading schools only because of their focus.

2. Second reason is as they say "Prisonors of self made imaginations". Now u r gone once & knew already what set's you back, could you certain yuorself that this type of mistake will not happen again. Or for that matter you'll not find any more surprises.

isnt that what learning is about... and its a personal choice. I am glad that u have found ur calling with an onsite project... but for some CAT is more than just an exam... so guys if u believe that u can do it.. go ahead give it another shot...
Nothing personal TT... hope u do well in ur project ..adios!

Hi TT,
I am amazed how excatly ur profile, woes and plans match with me. Only thing i have 2 yrs of work ex with Infy. Sure man , we'll learn french, go onsite and maybe try luck in foreign MBA.

Thumbs up !!!!!

hie all... nice thread infact something that makes u feel better after being rejected in 2 of the exams... now snap is the last hope... lets see what happens... but lets all not loose hope i am sure something better is in store for all of us.. and the ppl who all got a call definately deserved it more....

i gave cat second time last year 90percentile
this year again no cals from iims nmat
dont know wat to do but one thing i wil fight till end:grab:

well i think i m in the group...never say never again and surely NEVER SAY DIE...NMAT results are out and i m 0/9...no IIM's no IIFT no NMAT....hope i get some calls from JMET...and some good calls from CAT on 6th....
and i m listening to 'highway to hell by ac/dc' and it sometimes occurs to me that i m on the highway to hell with no calls no hope till now...but nevertheless i m going somewhere...even if it is hell....Mr. Devil here i come....never say die.........good luck

looking at the brighter side...This CAT05 has taught me things which even people dont learn after doing MBA.....
What actually IIMs teach...

LIFE IS NOT FAIR.... Start living with it and try to get the best it can offer....