Calling all successful BSchools junta :Donate ur Old CAT Material

783 Posts  ·  552 Users
About this group
Hi all :stuck_out_tongue: Calling all the ppl who have made it to their dream B Schools. Please donate ur old CAT material. Cumon yaar u guys are going to earn a fortune after passing out . So u can be generous and not expect anything. Let's ...
Page 1 of 79

i have the entire basic reference material of IMS and also verbal classroom material and almost the entire intensive workshop material. i stay in hyderabad and if anyone is interested send me a PM.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hi

I have TIME AIMCATs and regular class material. Anyone requiring the same in Bhopal, can PM me.

I have the complete set of TIME material along with all the mock papers of TIME.other than that I also have a huge set of SNAP papers which i have collected........Along with these I also do have a set of CL and IMS mock papers......I am kolkata and I want to sell the complete set......If any one is interested PM me.....thanks in advance

Hi Guys

Material with me:
OG 11
PRINCETON REVIEW
CL POSTAL TEST SERIES
ARUN SHARMA
AND LOT OF OTHER CAT AND GMAT BOOKS

I STAY IN MUMBAI...PM me if you ant

hi friends,
am from bangalore , and I am looking for IMS / CL materials. please donate !!
would be really greatfull if some one comes across and helps this poor chap.
I checked out at avenue road , buy those goons are asking hell of a price.
am willing to buy the materials (if offered at a reasonable price).
Any one in here in this group who attends BYJU's CAT Classes. We can share the materials (i will get photo copies done) , i have materials from TIME (we can exchange with IMS / CL).

contact me on gmail / orkut - lagnajeet.sahu@gmail.com :p

how much do the guys on avenue road charge for TIME CAT 08 Material.. and do they hav the complete set ? i am in dire need of material! .. please help me out!

how much do the guys on avenue road charge for TIME CAT 08 Material.. and do they hav the complete set ? i am in dire need of material! .. please help me out!

I have good amount of TIME materials (if not all) and decent amount of test papers. I am in Bangalore. PM me if you need those materials

Hi Guys,

Anybody having their old TIME material, expectations' main focus on the Test series question papers.
M residing in delhi.
Please PM me if you posses one .

Thanks in advance

Hi Guys,

Anybody having their old TIME material, expectations' main focus on the Test series question papers.
M residing in delhi.
Please PM me if you posses one .

Thanks in advance

hi friends,
I have the complete TIME materials.... all handouts, mba magazines, some extra materials i have collected over a period...no shipping possible... am in Chennai.. contact me if you want.... :clap:

hi ,
i need material ,how shud it'll reach 2 me?? or u can mail me jaihindpatil@gmail.com.
Thanks in advance yaar..