Calling all Pgites at Baroda: Mission CAT 06

8 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
Dear All, All the PG junta who are aiming for CAT 06 are invited to join this forum.It would acta s a medium of staying in touch, sharing the materials and solving problems. *_ "Together we can & we will make a difference"_* **
Page 1 of 1

Hi...Sincere apologies for the delay in replying to teh post....was busy with the wrk back at office...The classes have begun on 28th of april...At the moment not much of material has been given....he maths lectures were indeed gud at Cl....English just had a class...So too early to say...SO whts up at ur end...How are ur prep goin on???Aj.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Hi Urja,

Just wanted 2 know ...how wa sthe faculty out there at IMS???n Did u join the class room stuff...???Btw, which college have u graduated from...Elecon means ur at Vidyanagar???I'm planning 2 join the Classroom batches of CL....so i guess that solves ur CL material issue.....

So when r u planning 2 join the classes??

First of all sorry for the late reply..
Well, yes the faculty at IMS is gr8.And good news this yr..They have roped in an IIM-C passout to teach math (dnt get surprised..the guy is planning for his Phd and will go abroad in '07 so till then Ims rocks..)..Yes, i joined the yr long course classroom batch.I found it quite nice.I have graduated from SVIT,Vasad..And let me correct u a bit,I am with Elcon Engg. Pvt. Ltd. and not Elecon..its diffn...it was a relief to knw tat ur going for CL..I really was worried as to how will i get the CL mat. By the way,u can have my IMS stuff too..wish i cud get TIME stuff also from smwhere..wen are ur classes starting..and are u in L&T; Chiyoda or LTSL..
great to see barodians gearing up in a big way to bell the cat - atb to u all. anyone requiring study material, phokat ka advice, etc feel free to contact me. am totally vella since my term starts at vgsom in mid-july

cheers

Congrats buddy!!!
Just wanted to know a little more abt ur profile and if u had joined any classes....??If yes, how do u rate it!!

Btw, also wanna know abt all d calls u had???

Gudday!!!
hi guys,
me also planning to bell the dreaded animal...(got bitten once by it..:( ).Was an IMS student last year..Electrical engineer '05 passout...6 mnths training at L&T..Now; working in Elcon Engg.Pvt.Ltd..Planning to join some classroom batch to get some regularity(Maybe IMS again)..Will like to have CL or Time material if any kind soul can come forward..

Hi Urja,

Just wanted 2 know ...how wa sthe faculty out there at IMS???n Did u join the class room stuff...???Btw, which college have u graduated from...Elecon means ur at Vidyanagar???I'm planning 2 join the Classroom batches of CL....so i guess that solves ur CL material issue.....

So when r u planning 2 join the classes??
hi guys,
me also planning to bell the dreaded animal...(got bitten once by it..:( ).Was an IMS student last year..Electrical engineer '05 passout...6 mnths training at L&T..Now; working in Elcon Engg.Pvt.Ltd..Planning to join some classroom batch to get some regularity(Maybe IMS again)..Will like to have CL or Time material if any kind soul can come forward..

great to see barodians gearing up in a big way to bell the cat - atb to u all. anyone requiring study material, phokat ka advice, etc feel free to contact me. am totally vella since my term starts at vgsom in mid-july

cheers

hi guys,

Please also do post your current profile,if u have joined any coaching institute and have u got calls before....!!

Me a 2004 passout. Mechy....Working for L&T; for the past two years.Havent joined any coaching institute till now.Had a call from SPJain Mumbai!!(went till the last round of interview)

Dear All,

All the PG junta who are aiming for CAT 06 are invited to join this forum.It would acta s a medium of staying in touch, sharing the materials and solving problems.

"Together we can & we will make a difference"