Calling all CAs and other Fin guys with GD/PI calls.....

5 Posts  ·  18 Users
About this group
Call all CAs and other fin ppl who have landed GD/PI calls to get together.Strongly felt the need for such a thread as there is paucity of information that may be of specific relevance to us even in a forum like PG. Come on ppl...lets crack i...
Page 1 of 1

Ha... a brother in arms...dunno if ur take on the number of CAs receiving calls holds true given that the number you see in PG cannot be taken as a indicator at least this year.:neutral: ...though i wish what you say turns out right.

Have been getting in touch with CAs in IIM-A,B and K. Will pour in the gyan I got from them soon enuf.

As for me -
CA with 24 months of workex
Calls from A,B and K.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Call all CAs and other fin ppl who have landed GD/PI calls to get together.Strongly felt the need for such a thread as there is paucity of information that may be of specific relevance to us even in a forum like PG.

Come on ppl...lets crack it.

the no . of commerce students (jus read fivepointsomeone - and i'v thought of some gud adjectives for iitn's ) with calls seems to be at an all time low....

as per my estimate there are 10 CA's in each of the IIM's on a average.. which makes it 60 in total.. but this time it seems there are hardly that no. who have calls.. forget bout 60 converts.. so seems that this year commerce a$$ is gonna be prime property in the IIMs...

anyways here r mycall details

IIMA 27-Feb
IIMB 01-Apr

yeah jus A and B

CA May 2005
5 months workex

hope others post in too..
time to show some collective strength..
Well i'm not A CA but a prospective one. Gave CA PE-II this november and expecting positive results this time around. What i want to ask is that i cleared PE-I with 62%. will this be of any use and secondly if i clear my PE-II where could i use this result.

:

12 hours and no response???:(

Does that mean that there are no commerce junta in PG. Come on ppl... respond

Call all CAs and other fin ppl who have landed GD/PI calls to get together.Strongly felt the need for such a thread as there is paucity of information that may be of specific relevance to us even in a forum like PG.

Come on ppl...lets crack it.