Calling all candidates scheduled to retest CAT

59 Posts  ·  24 Users
About this group
Hi, This is a thread to discuss strategies for cracking the retest now that we have to give the test on 30th, 31st Jan.
Page 1 of 6
RM86
@RM86  ·  518 karma
I was also rescheduled for the re-test...found it too difficult CAT has surely lost its sancity this year

IMP- If there is anyone on PG or any of ur friends who deserved the re-test but did not get it kindly contact me or HarshaRocks (http://www.pagalguy.com/@HarshaRocks) URGENTLYplease only real case coz this is for some purpose

Thanks n Rgds

yup the difficulty level wasnt uniform between the 2 phases...the DI was helluva tuffer than the phase 1...lets c if they calculate the percentiles slotwise...which is the only plausible approach i think....
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

I was also rescheduled for the re-test...found it too difficult CAT has surely lost its sancity this year

IMP- If there is anyone on PG or any of ur friends who deserved the re-test but did not get it kindly contact me or HarshaRocks (http://www.pagalguy.com/@HarshaRocks) URGENTLYplease only real case coz this is for some purpose

Thanks n Rgds

HR Professional, MBA - HR (2012), SBT CheerLeader 2011, PG Queen 2012 :blush:

exm r over...so i think we can discuss something........not anything about the question but about the attempts and difficulty level..........moderator plz correct me if i wrong....

i also gave cat in 30th jan 1st slot....ya papper was on tougher side compare to dec. cat...........this time i hve to do some more calculatios for quant and di.........n also RCs were slightly tough than previous paper.........could attempt only 47 questions.....i also feel about some questions tht options are not correct but we can't do anything abt it......

Hi All
I have taken cat RETEST on Jan 30th morning slot....Still the paper is not free from errors...question no 16 (from Quant ) is not clear..and two DI sets one from Blood relations and other from Matches..(A1,A2 ...etc)..are not clear..any one who has taken the exam from same slot..pls share ur views abt paper...besides....paper is on tougher side...DI is like that of actual CAT....(not like phase1 papers...)..My attempts were around 45

Hey bro pls dont discuss the paper, you'll be banned for this.

Hi All
I have taken cat RETEST on Jan 30th morning slot....I feel some questions are not clear..any one who has taken the exam from same slot..pls share ur views abt paper...besides....paper is on tougher side...DI is like that of actual CAT....(not like phase1 papers...)..My attempts were around 45

Anybody thru wid the exam....pls share the experience... I hv got my paper tomorrow...

The CAT website: Update on ongoing Computerized CAT 2009 confirms that, due to severe weather conditions, the timing for the exam will be at 12:00 and candidates will have to report at 10:00

Got thru to the Candidate Care. They confirmed the test will commence at 12noon and 10am is the time to be there at the centre.

All the best to all the candidates who have been given this new lease of life!

RM86
@RM86  ·  518 karma
I've been trying to get a call thru to the CAT Candidate Care for quite some time now but the lines are too busy. If anyone is able to get thru to them, and confirm from them the timings of tomorrow's morning slot, please share it on this forum.
Thanks in advance. :)

fone mara....its 12 pm..confirmed!!

I've been trying to get a call thru to the CAT Candidate Care for quite some time now but the lines are too busy. If anyone is able to get thru to them, and confirm from them the timings of tomorrow's morning slot, please share it on this forum.
Thanks in advance. 😃