Calling all Asterix die-hards

103 Posts  ·  58 Users
About this group
Hi all Im crazy about Asterix and his funny adventures ( :: must hve guessed it from my ID ;mg:) I am sure many of U are. I've read most of the books and Uderzo n Goscinny r nothing but awesome.The beautiful way in which they have draft...
Page 1 of 11

guys whats the password for the files ???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone interested in Asterix animations, I've got 'em all 8 of them produced so far, but unable to share copyright stuff till permission given by the mods., sigh! :huh: It's all rapidshare stuff, so google for links....;)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi , can any 1 tell me how to download the asterix books.......on rt click ther is no option for save/ down load........only options r save link, send link, copy link addr,,,,,,etc......

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, I'm Raffaele and I'm writing from Italy.
I'm here in your website and in your forum to partecipate my common passion for Asterix comics.
In particular I try to collect Asterix issues in foreign laguages (to mix my both interests).
I'd like to ask if anybody can help me to find the Hindi Asterix translation. From Italy it's really hard to look for neither to find it!!!
As you surely know, it was published from Gowarsons in 1982-84 (six numbers).
I do really hope that you can help me!!!
Best regards, Raffaele 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
I am so happy to finally find a thread entirely dedicated to Asterix

All of "Asterix n Obelix" r hilarious...I even read a few of them in french...simply amazing stuff...the hidden pun behind every name is awesome..one of the best creations i believe...has anyone seen the Asterix n Obelix Movie???
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
psychotic Says
i have all the asterix comics in e-book fashion....if anybody requests them ( by giving the title) i can post them as a zip file......any takers?????

Could you please mail them all to me at die.by.the.fly.guy@gmail.com? I'm unable to access the sites mentioned in this thread, from my office...Thanks.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
One lovely part of Asterix comics was the names given to the characters... can you guys list out any good ones... i forgot most of them...

Some of my faves, which i can remember...
Infectius Virus
Hereendeththelessen
Whosemoralsarelastix

ChUcK

Adding to the list

Ekonomikrisis
Valueaddedtax
Postaldistrix
Anticlimax
Dubbelosix
Rhetoric
Hoodunnit
Owzat
Metrix
Tortuous Convolvulus
Prolix
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

One lovely part of Asterix comics was the names given to the characters... can you guys list out any good ones... i forgot most of them...

Some of my faves, which i can remember...
Infectius Virus
Hereendeththelessen
Whosemoralsarelastix

ChUcK

A Mallu Accent is just a Hyundai made in Kerala. http://www.facebook.com/ChucksComicsAndStuff
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
psychotic Says
i have all the asterix comics in e-book fashion....if anybody requests them ( by giving the title) i can post them as a zip file......any takers?????

Could you pls post Asterix and the Magic Carpet in a zip file. I would be certainly oblidged... I only need this comic to complete my collection.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Bhailog aur unki behenlog,

i have downloaded the complete collection of Asterix and Obelix...

Enjoy!!
http://www.rapidshared.org/index.php?t=item&id;=9743

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...