Calling all applicants Williams & Mary : Mason School of Business Fall 2013

88 Posts  ·  18 Users
About this group
Hi, I havent seen any thread related to Mason MBA admissions for fall 2013 I am a prospective applicant and have submitted the application for R1 and have been invited for interview on 26th Nov. Please let me know if there is anyb...
Page 1 of 9

Thanks for the reply Neha.. i have arranged the finances..

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@RohitG2013

Hello everyone, I have been admitted in R3.. I received admission notification last week on email.. It doesn't say anything about admissions package.. Did other admits get an admissions package and after how many days of admission decision did you guys get the admission package ?

Hey Rohit

It usually 10-15 days to get the admission packet. So relax for the moment. If you are planning to join, you could start working on the finances.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello everyone, I have been admitted in R3.. I received admission notification last week on email.. It doesn't say anything about admissions package.. Did other admits get an admissions package and after how many days of admission decision did you guys get the admission package ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello People, I have decided to join Mason...!

Wondering about housing/accommodation now...Anyone else on the same boat?
4 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Vivd Hey,

To obtain I-20 follow the Financial Certification form given to you. To the best of knowledge, we should show around $58164 for 1st year, this is inclusive of ~42K for Tuition and ~16k for living.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@ayonde
Hi Ayon,
Thanks much for your quick response.
I am here in Bangalore right now and if things fall in place I will see you at Mason :)

Yes, my focus is also going to be Supply Chain Management and am excited to work with faculty members like Mr. Ram Ganeshan.

Now, everything boils down to one thing - if can I raise the remaining tuition fee!!!
BTW, for I20 and VISA, do I need to show the complete tuition fee or just the first year should suffice?

BR
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Vivd Hello Vivd. Congratulations ! Indian Banks do not offer education loan without collateral. You can take Personal Loan though. Since you are working in US, you can ask a US Citizen if he/she can act as co-signer.

P.S: I will also be focusing in Operations Management. I will be flying from New Delhi.

Ayon
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi People, This is Vivek. I have been following this thread for quite some time now!

I got an admit to WnM...:)
Also got a 'so-so' scholarship for the first year and GA for the second year.

I would love to join Mason, but am not sure if I will be able to raise the remaining tuition amount! ....... If I can, count me in..:)

Do you guys know any banks here in India that can loan without collateral security?

Any inputs would be much appreciated!
Thanks much in advance.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone joining/travelling from New Delhi, please connect.

4 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello,

Anyone decided to join?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...