Callin b'lore junta for CAT 2006 prep

401 Posts  ·  109 Users
About this group
Hie Everyone...:) I was actually searchin for a thread for B'lore based pg junta who r interested in preparin or hav already started prep for CAT 2006... i dint happen to come across anythin of this kind so here i m now, startin th...
Page 1 of 41
Hi Suzie
I am planning to give cat2007. I want your feedback on CF. How is it? Can you please rate the on
1) course mat.
2) faculty
3) Quality of Batches
4) Mock tests

thanks

Hi all,

Pls provide me with feedback on TIME & IMS centers @ Malleswaram.

tia,
Sharat.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
suzie2000 Says
Joining CF Dec batch maybe Mumbai, may bangalore

Hi Suzie
I am planning to give cat2007. I want your feedback on CF. How is it? Can you please rate the on
1) course mat.
2) faculty
3) Quality of Batches
4) Mock tests

thanks

Hi everyone...

I've been searching for CL Mock tests and SIMCATs for long time..old papers without any mark will work ...any help..

shivraj

Hie all SOS .
Pls help me

I am first time CAT aspirant ,working with one leading IT company having 2+ year Exp.
thing is that I am thinking of taking complete off from the job and try my luck with CAT. I started my prep in April and I am doing satisfactorily in AIMCAT.
But now as doomsdays is coming closer I am not able to bear pressure of work and study. again frequent interviews .
Some one told me that it will make negative effect .. dont know ???? L

I am not able to think ..what should I do
Pls janta help me ..give me some suggestions

even m strugglin wit job...but then got to manage somehow...though started preparation early, but it is too haphazard...got to stick to studies u take off from job or not....
Hie all SOS .
Pls help me

I am first time CAT aspirant ,working with one leading IT company having 2+ year Exp.
thing is that I am thinking of taking complete off from the job and try my luck with CAT. I started my prep in April and I am doing satisfactorily in AIMCAT.
But now as doomsdays is coming closer I am not able to bear pressure of work and study. again frequent transfers/deputations to different cities and onsite assignments make matter worst.
Last year too I started prep in august but because of hell lot of work, soon I had to close my books .

Now real dilemma is that if I take complete off from the job (quite the job) and again join some company after December, how it is going to affect my chances in interviews .
Some one told me that it will make negative effect .. don't know ???? L

Oopz Seemz like a dialemma, here V go,lotz of ppl(even my friends) esp who were working jus giv up d CAT @ their peak time,they knw that they can do but inner fear makez them worst.BTW MIG2005:whatthat: itz your signature rite??

"Do not limit Ur Challenges ,
Challenge ur Limits !!!!!!!!!!"

then what is d use of this signature man??
prep well,nd giv d shot rest leave it to (me oopz sorry)IIM

Hie all SOS .
Pls help me

But now as doomsdays is coming closer I am not able to bear pressure of work and study. again frequent transfers/deputations to different cities and onsite assignments make matter worst.
Last year too I started prep in august but because of hell lot of work, soon I had to close my books .

Now real dilemma is that if I take complete off from the job (quite the job) and again join some company after December, how it is going to affect my chances in interviews .
Some one told me that it will make negative effect .. dont know ???? L

Guys ther is a PG meet scheduled next week on 26th August Saturday!!
Check out the thread in chit-chat section nd post there asap!! Lets make it a big meet!

hey cation_balak,
i m in for sat cl mocks... do let me knw if they agree to conduct on sat

YAH THEY ARE GAME FR THT...CALL
08032902754 aur mera naam lelena...kidding..tell thm. abt. ur query and theyll gide u frm thr..ive spoken to thm already..they needed 5 ppl..we r 3 already ..so seems it shall wrk..
cheers
cb

hey cation_balak,
i m in for sat cl mocks... do let me knw if they agree to conduct on sat

capricious Says
Will CL be game for it? Don't you think it is better to finish the ordeal on one single day?

as far as cl are concerned, i have spoken to them and they need some 5 ppl. aaleast to conduct it on saturdays...and i want it spread it on 2 days...1 din main 2 jhatke na jhele jayein bhaiya humse...