Call letters not recieved

10 Posts  ·  7 Users
About this group
Hi all of you who have not recieved any call letters from any of the iims, Please write here. which iim & which city u reside in & also when u get the call letter or any reply from admission office about what to do. please inform for me....
Page 1 of 1

hey puys i had d same prob with my iim(b) letter and i really created hell for the DTDC ppl till i got it..
If u have any probs call up yogesh on (080) 26680745 or 09880536288.
he is the DTDC guy in charge of making sure all the B letter are delivered.. and once contacted really expidites matters

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi

I called up lucknow ppl.They told me to check with th epostoffice. i did that but didnt find it their so i again called them & they told to download the form from website & bring it.

same i got to know for iim i from my friends

so those who ve not recvd iiml or iimi call letters still can just download the forms from their websites and reach thr interview destination

cheers

FOR ALL THOSE WHO HAVEN'T RECEIVED THEIR B CALL LETTERS....

I had not got my call letter from B...called up to find out that the courier guys DTDC could not locate my address and the form was returned to their office in BTM layout...went there and collected it..to my surprise found a whole bunch of call letters laying ( all those addresses could not be located????)...so guys who havent still received their call letters ...better contact DTDC!!!!
vahgar Says
i did not get mine..prolly cause i was not called :/ Sorry couldn't resist..

Buck up mate...
Getting calls isn't a big deal...
Not getting any isn't an indictment
vahgar
@vahgar  ·  282 karma

i did not get mine..prolly cause i was not called :/ Sorry couldn't resist..

baishakhic Says
Got a mail from Lucknow today saying that the speed post has gone back undelivered. There was a problem with the address they sent to. I have mailed the correct address now, and they said they r resending..

yaar which email id u mailed to. i have already mailed twice on admission@iiml.ac.in but have not recieved any reply

Got a mail from Lucknow today saying that the speed post has gone back undelivered. There was a problem with the address they sent to. I have mailed the correct address now, and they said they r resending..

hi

i mailed them again but still no reply.seems lucknow ppl manage things really bad. will call them tomorrow if dont get any reply by then.
if any of you have already called plz tell wht the response was

I did not get my Lucknow letter yet. Am in Bangalore too. Mailed the admissions office, but have not got any reply from them..

Hi
all of you who have not recieved any call letters from any of the iims, Please write here. which iim & which city u reside in & also when u get the call letter or any reply from admission office about what to do. please inform

for me...
i have not recieved lucknow call letter & reside in bangalore. i have already mailed them twice but their is no reply from their side