BYU Marriott MBA Fall 2013 Aspirants

14 Posts  ·  7 Users
About this group
Hi Puys, Is there any one planning to apply for BYU for Fall-2013 ? if so, let's start working on the application.
Page 1 of 2

Hi All,

I have got an invitation to interact with current student. Does this mean I have an invitation for interview too?Could you please let me know what exactly is this process?

Thanks
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@midhunh04 have pm'ed you my number
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys I have also received an Admit from BYU

@midhunh04 : are you taking the offer?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Except for BYU, you wont be using that IERF anywhere. No one has that compulsion.

Life in the pursuit of Wow that creates Happiness, Love and a positive impact around us.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi @pursuit_of wow.. i have no idea that ierf requires original credentials for verification.

i was trying to fill the form but no where it was mentioned about orignal documents. i tried connecting with current students of BYU but in vain.. No one has replied to any message that i have send to them.. with 185$ required for verification.. iam still pondering over applying or not... btw i strongly need to boost my gmat.... :)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any idea, if anyone got the IERF credentials ?

Life in the pursuit of Wow that creates Happiness, Love and a positive impact around us.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@PokerKings , @KunalDubey : Sorry for the delay. I have a GMAT score of 710, IELTS - Band 8, Around 3 years of corporate experience and 1.5 yrs of entrepreneurial experience, very good acads and ECs.
Yes BYU is a great school and especially for Consulting and has a great ROI. It also has a great brand in US. No doubt about it. Focuses on Ethics much, and you have to commit to the honor code: No tea, no smoking, no alcohol, proper dress code in campus, high discipline etc.

The only problem I faced in the application process is its IERF requirement. To get IERF credentials, I understood that, we need to send the original documents to IERF, US. IERF said it doesn't accept transcripts but would require original certificates for credentials.
So, I did not apply :(
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

My profile : 720 (Gmat) and good acads and ECs....3.5 years of WE.... I am on a lookout for b-schools in US that are affordable and offer good ROI....hence BYU.....but I think I might pass it now.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

yeah ROI is one of the factors that got me attracted.. but which department offers the best placements..?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

One thing that the college offers is 'Awesome ROI'. But I am not very impressed with 'only 11% international students' and 'LSD quota'...still pondering over

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...