BYJU'S ONLINE MOCK-TESTS

94 Posts  ·  165 Users
About this group
This thread is meant for those puys who have joined BYJU's Classes or its mock-tests .. ATB
Page 1 of 10

Any one there who have purchased byju's CAT-16 program and appearing for mock tests as well?? Please suggest me difficulty level of mock provided with respect to original CAT.I have Got best score of 65 till mock-4 still 10 to go.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi. I am planning to appear for CAT 2016. I am looking for Byjus CAT videos. Since i am not willing to purchase the tablet for a month's period of time, i am willing to buy the videos irrespective of the quality. Please help me as soon as possible so that i can start with my preparation. 

Mail - sarakapoor93@gmail.com

Thank you! 

1 comment
Menon123

@sarakapoor did you got the videos?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I'm willing to sell material for Byju's classes that I bought for CAT 2016. This includes only the 14 text books (reference books and class sheets). I'm based out of Bangalore. If interested, please drop me a line: jithug87@gmail.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

guys,  I have byju 2015 and time study material for sale.If interested contact me on agarwal. sakshi19@gmail. com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i want to PURCHASE or SHARE material of IAS both for prelim and mains....anyone interested in selling out..pls. contact me..i m in DELHI....my contact-nick14nick63@gmail.com, 8527802685

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Could all please post Byju's mock CAT 13, 14 marks and percentile.So that we can validate their percentile calculation method.

Eg : CAT 13 OA : 87 - 107 marks. 

It would be too helpful if you can post sectional marks as well.

Note: This is not to evaluate their method, but to understand whether we are getting correcting percentiles and to find difficulty of questions.

Thanks.. 😃

7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
aayushkedia95
@aayushkedia95  ·  0 karma

I scored 124. 92.75 percentile. How much did you score?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
BrindhaS
@BrindhaS  ·  0 karma

OA 132. 94.4 percentile.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i have given mock cat 5 in which one of the question in verbal i marked was shown as incorrect but when i saw the explanation my answer was right .....any one else experiencing this issue..because  have faced it in few more questions..

learn to grow and grow to learn..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

has anyone taken cat 10, 11 or 12. what is the average score . How much should we score to get more than 90 %ile ?? 

2 comments
agarwal.sakshi
@agarwal.sakshi  ·  0 karma

I got around 134 in both the tests and around 115 in AIMCATs.But byju is projecting only 70%tile on these scores. Is it valid?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Indran90
@Indran90  ·  29 karma

106 CAT 11 - 82 percentile,

107 CAT 13 - 87 percentile. Is this exaggerated percentile? 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey guys,can any1 give me byju cat pattern workshop videos. I"ll pay.It's urgent. Thanks. Cheers.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

anybody having byjus video lecture series provided in tab and class sheets please reply

2 comments
shah_akku316
@shah_akku316  ·  0 karma

plz if any1 has ...post it

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
tushar90
@tushar90  ·  81 karma

#

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...