BYJU OR TIMES OR IMS

2 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
Hi Guys, Many new aspirants like me who are giving CAT for the first time and just started their preparation are confused about where to start There many coaching institutes that includes Times , IMS and Byju But which one to join?...
Page 1 of 1
@raima_s said: Hi Guys, Many new aspirants like me who are giving CAT for the first time and just started their preparation are confused about where to start There many coaching institutes that includes Times , IMS and Byju But which one to join? after having google a bit and searching around the forum I didn't find a accurate thread that responds to the situation very accurately , In the midst of july which insitute is the Best to join I request you the ones that have first hand experience ofinstitutes to please advise about their learning experience and the way of their teaching further which one you advise to join seeing a new aspirant is joinining the institutte so that it helps everyone take the advise in no time and can start qucikly Thanks for your contribution to this thread
Hi

Being the first time taker, will not suggest to go for Byju unless you are strong in basics already.

For first time takers, i will suggest to go for IMS and enroll for CL test series in addition. 😃 or you can join CL and go for IMS/TIME test series alongwith it.

All the best! :)
** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys,

Many new aspirants like me who are giving CAT for the first time and just started their preparation are confused about where to start

There many coaching institutes that includes Times , IMS and Byju

But which one to join? after having google a bit and searching around the forum I didn't find a accurate thread that responds to the situation very accurately , In the midst of july which insitute is the Best to join

I request you the ones that have first hand experience ofinstitutes to please advise about their learning experience and the way of their teaching further which one you advise to join seeing a new aspirant is joinining the institutte so that it helps everyone take the advise in no time and can start qucikly

Thanks for your contribution to this thread :)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...