business plan generation...

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hi all PGities... I am a first year b-school student and am interested in making a b-plan for a contest. can the elites of PG please guide me through this? I heard that there are specialized softwares to create a b-plan. if yes, where can i...
Page 1 of 1
catapult
@catapult  ·  1,270 karma
Hi all PGities...

I am a first year b-school student and am interested in making a b-plan for a contest. can the elites of PG please guide me through this?
I heard that there are specialized softwares to create a b-plan. if yes, where can i download from?

if possible, i request to those who have already made b-plans to mail it to me through my personal mail id.

Kindly help me guys & girls.
advance thanks to all.

Did u try MS Word & MS Power Point?? Really helpful in making B-Plans. :p

Or...Are u asking for B-Plan templates??..If yes, then check with your prize-winning seniors.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi all PGities...

I am a first year b-school student and am interested in making a b-plan for a contest. can the elites of PG please guide me through this?
I heard that there are specialized softwares to create a b-plan. if yes, where can i download from?

if possible, i request to those who have already made b-plans to mail it to me through my personal mail id.

Kindly help me guys & girls.
advance thanks to all.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.