Business Plan Contests - Share Info Here

12 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
hii evry1 is any1 has interest in taking part in business plans competitions (am sure many do) we can share info and even build teams and discuss ideas....whts say? to start with any b plan events registration/participation open as of now?
Page 1 of 2
abhishek1711 Says
hey thts really gr8 , missd this one :satisfie:. best of luck buddy , when are the panel presentations? best of luck and gr8 going

Hi .. presentations are on the 30th in chennai .. with 7 teams qualifying from over 400

Cognizant Technology Solutions : News & Events : Events
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Its not so dude.. Its just that we dont find time to go and post about it ...

I along with my team members had participated in the Cognizant Boardroom .. smart business plan contest.

hey thts really gr8 , missd this one :satisfie:. best of luck buddy , when are the panel presentations? best of luck and gr8 going
abhishek1711 Says
hii back to this thrd again , b plan contests of all major b schools have just started. so any1 into it? seems not many junta on PG really into b plan contests:(

Its not so dude.. Its just that we dont find time to go and post about it ...

I along with my team members had participated in the Cognizant Boardroom .. smart business plan contest.

hii back to this thrd again , b plan contests of all major b schools have just started. so any1 into it? seems not many junta on PG really into b plan contests:(

IIT Delhi b plan contest - .:: PARIVARTAN - Ignite Innovate Transcend ::.

any others?

as per latest info registrations would be open very soon and the final presentation for shortlisted teams would be on 4th Feb.

cya ya guyz thr
Hi Abhishek and others

I am Surabhi from SDM-IMD, Mysore. Well this is not a b-plan but an online game Magistry.

For details visit SDMIMD

And thanks abhishek for starting this thread.

Surabhi

buddy no point posting other events here....we have another thrd for tht just search for it.....dnt mind bt if its related to the thrd thn better we share it...
Ventura - The Bplan contest of NIT Trichy organised by Entrepreneurship Cell of NITT

Up coming one!! Guess its one of the better ones amongst the dozens of Bplan contests all over India!!

For Details visit

Pragyan 07 - Annual Technical Festival of NIT Trichy - Ventura

buddy the registrations for this one is already over ??: .

..plez mention tht whn we post b plan events......this thrd is not only to discuss such events bt to inform pple in advance of applyng in such events....hope from nxt time thnks to this thred we can have advance info and dont miss such oppurtunities ...

am going to IFMR and Christ for my b plan final round presentations on 20th jan....any1 else shortlisted thr? christ has prize booty of 50k and am pretty confident of winning it

even bits pillani is conducting one....its a good one too

Conquest 2007 | Competition

Ventura - The Bplan contest of NIT Trichy organised by Entrepreneurship Cell of NITT

Up coming one!! Guess its one of the better ones amongst the dozens of Bplan contests all over India!!

For Details visit

Pragyan 07 - Annual Technical Festival of NIT Trichy - Ventura

Hi Abhishek and others

I am Surabhi from SDM-IMD, Mysore. Well this is not a b-plan but an online game Magistry.

For details visit SDMIMD

And thanks abhishek for starting this thread.

Surabhi