Bulls Eye Mocks 2013

18 Posts  ·  40 Users
About this group
As I couldn't find any thread pertaining to Bulls Eye's mocks, I am creating one here. Post your mock scores in this thread. :smiley:
Page 1 of 2

Please use this thread for this year's Bull CATs 

http://www.pagalguy.com/cat/official-bull-cat-mocks-2014-28471204

I come not, friends, to steal away your hearts || DT'14
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The thread for 2014-16 UBS admissions is active..please post all your queries there..

Link:

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

BULL CAT 19 :

QA/DI:69
VA/LR:54
OA:123

Can someone tell what to make of these scores ? percentile shown by Bulls eye doesnt seem correct !!
How does Bulls Eye compare to Actual CAT ?
XAT 2014 99.82 \m/ CAT 2013 98.45
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Bull Cat 5

QA-54 20c 6w
VA-60 22c 6w
OA-114 42c 12w
All I need is a stage where the bull within can rage.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The reason for Bulls not working to its standard : The window timer grows no matter you have marked your answer and clicked next. People like me ( slow internet speeds ) have lost a lot of time in this. Scores for All India Mock CAT 05 (QA&DI; : 32 ) (VA&LR; : 30 ). Don't know what to expect of this score embarrased But the questions were simply awesome there is no doubt about that.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@siddharth1991 wassup! kaise gye All India Bull CAT 4 and 5?? 4 miss ho gya tha mera! 😞
is there anyway I can take it afterwards? , and test kaisa tha?
I took Bull Mock CAT 15 and found the paper to be good, these guys are making some efforts I guess in setting papers! Positively different dikh rhe h papers 😃
DT 2013 || CAT 2014 : 99.99 || XAT 2014 : 99.94 || Converts - IIM A, C, L, K, I, XLRI
4 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@siddharth1991 i ll take u back in time but what about Q- 12 in All India Bull CAT 1! werent all the 3 statements wrong?
And also Q- 14 , the answer is wrong and explanation too according to me, they have miswritten the data of Average production frm the graph. Kindly check.
DT 2013 || CAT 2014 : 99.99 || XAT 2014 : 99.94 || Converts - IIM A, C, L, K, I, XLRI
7 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey puys,

I dont know how many of you face this problem, but all those who are online students may be facing an issue with giving BULL CATs on weekdays,given that dey r d only options available (especially work-ex ppl)

I have sent a mail to the Bull's eye admin requesting them to open slots for online test takers on weekends too. In case you are facing the same issue, you to may send a mail to

administration@hitbullseye.com ....more the requests ,more d chances of weekend slots and better the candidate pool actually attempting the mocks 😃

A new journey begins amidst the crisp autumn sun...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

2013 Bull Mock CAT 13 score : OA 76 .. i want to know how many in total attempt bullseye mocks and when will they give %le for mocks

Media cell, IIM Udaipur. Converts: NITIE, All new IIM's.
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...