Budget 2011

36 Posts  ·  18 Users
About this group
Puys, I am onpening this thread to discuss Budget-2011. As this is one of the most sought after event in India, I thought of opening a separate thread for it. :: First thing first, the definition of Budget in India. The Union Budget of ...
Page 1 of 4
a correction here:
Morarji Desai presented the budget maximum number of times i.e 8 times.

Its 8 full & 2 inetrims...Total 10
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Just kidding!!!!!!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

THIS budjet is a totol failure govt must reduce tax on BMW BENZ and AUDI.Common man is not able to by this cars due 80 % of tax.WHAT THE HELLLLLLL.we should start a revolution like what happening in libya.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
kadamdipak Says
I think penalties for 2G spectrum irregularities will be due in this year..also FM mentioned that he is hoping for crude prices to come down.

The penalties cannot generate huge revenue to achieve the target.. So I think this option is not the answer to this 4.6% fiscal deficit.

Coming to crude. Actually crude is a big threat.. It is expected to be around $100 / bbl.. It means that it will neither be positive nor be a negative contributor. If it goes up, it will be a negative contributor. So I feel we can at max expect crude as a neutral factor rather than a positive factor..

Hmm, so all in all we are still clue less about how the 4.6% fiscal deficit target will be achieved
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
I think the 3G spectrum sale is over and we have used that asset last year to generate revenue..
Even experts are puzzled over how Pranab da will be able to achieve this target of 4.6 %. But some experts have opinion that they will achieve the target if the economy grow at 9.25%. Moreover Experts also have confidence on pprnab da coz of his a good track record. I will come back with more detailed ans if I find.

I think penalties for 2G spectrum irregularities will be due in this year..also FM mentioned that he is hoping for crude prices to come down.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
The fiscal deficit for this year is 5.1% of GDP. and the govt plans to bring it down to 4.6% next year and 3.2% the year later.can someone please explain how exactly the government plans to achieve this target?
is it that the govt assumes to reap in benefits by sale of 3G spectrum and that the Indian economy will continue its growth path?

I think the 3G spectrum sale is over and we have used that asset last year to generate revenue..
Even experts are puzzled over how Pranab da will be able to achieve this target of 4.6 %. But some experts have opinion that they will achieve the target if the economy grow at 9.25%. Moreover Experts also have confidence on pprnab da coz of his a good track record. I will come back with more detailed ans if I find.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Budget analysis by IDBI.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The fiscal deficit for this year is 5.1% of GDP. and the govt plans to bring it down to 4.6% next year and 3.2% the year later.can someone please explain how exactly the government plans to achieve this target?
is it that the govt assumes to reap in benefits by sale of 3G spectrum and that the Indian economy will continue its growth path?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am not able to understand why are you guys saying mobiles phones will gonna cost less :lookround:

Umm this article i read it says totally opposite :-0

Mobile phones to cost more from April 1 - India Union Budget 2011 News - Yahoo! India

HR Professional, MBA - HR (2012), SBT CheerLeader 2011, PG Queen 2012 :blush:
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

it was pranab's 6th budget

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...