b.tech admission in rv college of engineering 2020
Direct Admission guidance +91-9538317377|7411666661
Visit Our Website:- https://www.joinus4education.in/
admission in rv college of engineeringVisit Our Website : BTECH ADMISSION IN RV COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING | PROCESS | PLACEMENTS| MANAGEMENT QUOTA RV College of Engineering, Bangalore RV College of Engineering has a good reputation in the city. Established in 2012, this college has been providing the best education for students aspiring to become excellent engineers. This college is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum. Many students want to pursue their higher education in this college as it has a good infrastructure, experienced faculty, and an efficient placement cell. Students who join the engineering course in this college can be sure that if they do well in their exams and other criteria, they will have equal opportunity to get placed in one of the best companies in the country. Students who wish to get seat in this college can either write the entrance exam or go for direct admission in the management quota. RV College of Engineering, Bangalore college code is “RV”. After the entrance exam results are announced, students are asked to come for counselling. Students wishing to join the RVCE can check for the college code “RV” at the counselling. The college accepts entrance exam cleared students based on the merit and their exam ranking. RV College of Engineering with code “RV” comes under the urban sector. The code will also help students check their results in the entrance exam and the admission procedure. The college is located in the central part of the city and can be easily accessed through public transportation. Undergraduate These departments offer four year undergraduate courses in engineering. All of the undergraduate courses have been conferred autonomous status by the Visvesvaraya Technological University
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science And Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical And Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Information Science Engineering
- Instrumentation Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
- FHWS RVCE has an academic collaboration with the prestigious University of Applied Sciences Wurzburg-Schweinfurt, Germany.
- Master of Computer Applications
- Master of Technology offered by departments of Computer Science, Information Science, Electronics and Communication and Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Architecture
1) KCET–Karnataka Common path Test known as KCET is held for neighborhood Karnataka understudies. Through KCET 45% of the seats are administered to the close-by understudies. There charge structure is extraordinarily less appeared differently in relation to COMEDK and MANAGEMNENT standard understudies. DIRECT ADMISSION IN RV COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING BANGALORE 2020-21
2) COMEDK – "Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka" noticeably known as COMEDK is an all INDIA level test. Candidates from all of the bits of Country strive for the seats in various structure colleges. Through COMEDK 30% of the seats are assigned to commendable understudies. DIRECT ADMISSION IN RV COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING BANGALORE 2020-21
3)MANAGEMENT QUOTA–In specific colleges, the administrative people are assigned a particular QUOTA of the seats in each division which are known as MANAGEMENT QUOTA SEATS. Through organization sum 25% of the seats are finished off. We can help you in DIRECT ADMISSION IN RV COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING BANGALORE 2020-21 under organization sum.
Every college has its pros and cons, and engineers, in particular, are one of the most blatant critics.
Pros of RVCE
- Placements- RVCE is one among the best college in terms of placements because of its location near to the silicon valley and is the second best engineering college in Karnataka. RVCE has an aurora of job security.
- Professors- RVCE has some of the great teaching faculty. On a personal note from EEE department, Prof. Dinesh, he is one hell of a professor, he has immense knowledge in his field of teaching, one of the best teachers, and he leaves no occasion to surprise us with his vast knowledge of other courses in electrical engineering as well.
- Campus Life has some restrictions (given the mild notorious culture of India), but the culture is healthy.
- Clubs/Cell/Technical teams are everywhere, and you will get a whole lot of them to choose from your field of interest, you name it and we have it.
- Ragging is as little as you can think of unless you are looking for trouble.
- Students are from all over India, and you will definitely find someone from your state, be it Kerala or Kashmir. There is great diversity in religion, ethnicity. And you will make friends for life. Students have a wide array of talents, in every field, be it dancing, dribbling or data structures, there’s always a master.
- Bangalore is one of the most happening cities in India, and you won’t ever run out of options to explore new places. Outings, treks, excursion, trips are common on every weekend.
- RVCE sports body is one of the best under VTU. You can play basketball, football, badminton, table tennis, judo, cricket, handball, etc to name a few.
- RVCE helps in the overall development of a student, be it soft skills or technical skills or personality development.
Cons of RVCE
- Attendance benchmark of 75% (though the administration states 85%), is compulsory.
- No fresher’s party, no convocation party, an average college annual fest, all because the college administration is least interested in such events, which will be regretful, many times there won’t be annual fest at all.
- Disproportionate placements across engineering branches, with CS placements averaging as high as 10 l.p.a and Civil placements averaging as low as 3 l.p.a. It depends on industry demand.
- Teaching Faculty- Every college has an issue with the below par faculty for teaching, and RVCE is no exception, some of the professors are ignorant towards the future engineers of this country, while some (from the physics department) are crack-heads.
- Girls are allowed in the campus only till 6:00 PM, after which, they are supposed to leave the campus premises. Also, girls hostel is outside the college campus, so there’s one hard tough luck.
- To be honest, sooner or later, the class would eventually divide into two groups of students, the reasons for which are hard to explain. The ones with a mix of both are hard to find.
- Hostel mess food is shitty as expected, and there aren’t enough restaurants nearby to kill the appetite.
- Location- The college is situated outside the city, about 8km. And the metro construction is still going on, we hope it starts running by the time we graduate.
RV might be grey in a few areas but it is sunshine in many others too. And once you come here, it will all come down to the choices you make, you can find every possible bunch of students suited to your personality.CONTACT FOR ADMISSION GUIDANCE : +91-9538317377 | +91-7411666661 Visit Our Website : BTECH ADMISSION IN RV COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING | PROCESS | PLACEMENTS| MANAGEMENT QUOTA