b.tech admission in new horizon college of engineering 2020
Direct Admission guidance +91-9538317377|7411666661
Visit Our Website:- https://www.joinus4education.in/
admission in new horizon college
New Horizon College of Engineering is a private and Autonomous College affiliated to VTU(Visveswaraya Technological University), approved by AICTE and UGC(University Grants Commission) and accredited by NBA(National Board of Accreditation). It is situated in the heart of the IT capital of India. This college is surrounded by MNCs and IT giants such as Accenture, Intel, ARM, Cape Gemini, Wipro JP Morgan, Nokia, SYmphony and Cisco to name a few. New Horizon College is accredited by NBA and also accredited to NAAC with 'A'Grade. The college also provides the traditional classrooms theory as well as professional skills training. There is a strong momentum on the overall personality development of the students with prominence on soft skills. Students are supported through counseling systems and mentoring
WHY NEW HORIZON COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING:
- NHCE is accredited by NBA(National Board of Accreditation)
- It is accredited by NAAC with 'A' Grade
- NHCE is an autonomous institute
- Ranked NO.1 in Karnataka, 6th ranked in South India and 12th in India among the private Colleges.
- Awarded "Best Engineering college in India-South"
- 100% placement for all the branches
- Placement provided with reputed companies.
- Affiliated to VTU and AICTE(All India Council for Technical Education)
- Wifi Campus
- ISO 9001:2008 certified institution
- Accreditated by Wipro and TCS for their academic interface program
- MoU's with industries for internships, recruitments, etc.
- Membership with professional societies like IEEE, IIPE, ISTE, RAI, NGKC, etc.
- Outstanding Infrastructure
- Sindhi and General Community provided scholarships in sports and merit category
- Conducts national and international conferences, industrial visits, workshops, webinars, seminars, and guest lectures.
- Automobile Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics & communication engineering
- Electrical & electronics engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Master of computer applications
- Master of business administration
- Centre of life skills and lifelong learning
The New Horizon College of Engineering is a resource center for learning, teaching, and research. The main goal of our library is to provide genuine information to the students at any point in time. The library is with 605 seating capacity and also spread over two floors, Adobe Digital Center of Excellence, state of art digital library, ID-Card center, Online Classroom with recording facility, video conference room, faculty discussion room, currently the college library holds 68 print journals, over 46505 volumes,
the newspaper provides electronics resources, 4198 multimedia resources, business magazines, and also have institution memberships
of CSI, DELNET, ISTE, IEI, and IETE.
- Separate Hostels for Boys and Girls
- Well, furnished rooms and attached bathroom in the boys and also girls hostel.
- Beauty Parlour in the girl's hostel.
- Health Clinic, Medical Care, House-keeping and also 24 hrs Security facility available.
- 24 hours power backup available.
- Access to the Library, Computer Lab, Gymnasium, Recreation center
- Excellent placement cell. Many companies visit the college to recruit candidates.
- Lush greenary which brings out the positivity of the campus. Great place to chill with friends after college (or after bunking classes) ;-)
- Amazing library which comes with good number of reading rooms. You can utilize these reading rooms for group study.
- Has a Baseketball court, Cricket ground, Volly Ball court and Badminton court and a Photocopy center.
- NHCE conducts an annual fest called “Sargam”. I will proudly admit that this is the best college fest in South-East Bangalore area. None of the neighbouring college can do better than NHCE. We even had “Sunburn” event once.
- What I appreciate the most is the Infrastructure of this college. Everything is near to you unlike other colleges with massive infrastructure. For example, if you want to go to Library or Canteen, its a 2 min walk.
- Friendly Lecturers/Professors. If you be very good to them, they will treat you well. I did not come across favoritism here.
- Teaching skills could be improved. Although the attitude of faculties are very good with students but they need to improve their quality of teaching.
- Security is way too scrict for college standards. Students are expected to wear ID cards all the time when they are inside the campus. If any student is seen without an ID card, he/she will be fined. I work for a MNC company, and I never wear my ID card.
- If you are placed in a company as an Intern, you have to pay some percentage of amount to College. This is not a con here. But if the company won't absorb you as full time employee once you complete your internship, you still need to pay to College. The College Administration should be liberal here.
- This college is located in one of the busiest streets in Bangalore. One has to beat the hectic peak time traffic and reach on time. I don't blame the college here but it will take a toll on your college-life balance. My next point will make you realize why I brought this point.
- As soon as Lecturer enters room, he/she will take the attendance immediately and enters the names of absentees in a slip. A peon comes to collect that slip and goes away. If you are late to the class by 10 minutes, you will not get attendance and the Lecturer is also helpless.