Brandeis IBS 2010

37 Posts  ·  10 Users
About this group
Hi, I have received my admission confirmation for MBA fall 2010. Anyone else who has received a confirmation? Devender
Page 1 of 4

@Amitava... Are you interested in picking up a rented place with myself and Ketan? We are searching for appartments in the close vicinity of the university. There are a lot of places which a 3 people group can pickup at a good price....

@Vishu & Debs... You can also give it a thought... we can look for a bigger place if all of you are game.

regards,
Devender

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Got my visa too! So from guys of paglaguy here, are we three - Devender, vishu and I -joining Brandeis this year?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
I too have received my VISA
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Congrats Devender.
What all questions were asked.
Please share your experience.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I received my F1 visa today.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Had my visa interview today. Went really well and the visa has been approved.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am thinking of taking up International Business. What about you?

My profile is as follows:

GMAT: 660
TOEFL: 109
Work-Ex.: 3years

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Nice to have u with us. U will receive the I-20 soon. Have u decided about ur specialization in MBA? Share ur profile pls!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Guys!!

Congratulations on receiving the I-20. I got an admit from Brandeis IBS as well but i am still waiting to get my I-20. I have read all the posts of this forum and it seems all of you are joining this school for fall 2010. It would be great to know each other :).
Hope to hear from you all.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys, I believe all of us received I-20. When are you planning to schedule your visa interview?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...