Bradford MBA 2006

7 Posts  ·  7 Users
About this group
Hello All!! Just wanted to start a thread for all people who r all going to Bradford school of management in Sept 2006. Please join me here! Look forward to ur replies. Thanks
Page 1 of 1

@nikunjgupta1...This section is dedicated to B-schoolers. Please continue in the GMAT section or feel free to PM the seniors.

All the best.

Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi,

Can you please suggest me which B-School Bradford or Leeds should i decide?

Actually I belong to a very middle class family and now working in Ukraine not with a very big salary so it is not only about MBA it is about my life and also related to the life of my parents.

MBA is a big investment of time and money for me and the only think which is very important for me is to get a job thereafter so that i can clear my student loan and also help my parents who may sleep without food for my education in my childhood.

I have also applied to BATH (Uk), Durham (UK), Birmingham (UK), Strathclyde (UK), BOND (Australia) but these results are awaited.

I will be very thankful to you for any feedback. Also if possible please give me your number so that i can call you and talk more.

Thanks & Best regards,

"All I am, or can be, I owe to my angel mother".

Hi ,

This thread would have been apt here

http://www.pagalguy.com/gmat

As the section where you have posted is meant for MBA in India ..

regards

shailesh

A Friend of Mine has secured admission in Bradford MBA for Sept 2007 intake. Kindly update me with the quality of education, the placements or career enhancements oppurtunities post MBA.

Hi I have secured a seat in Bradford for 2007 .I would like to be in touch with you for queries .All The Best !!!!!!!!!

Hi

Are you starting the MBA at Bradford University?

I am coming on Bradford at the end of this month.

Hello All!!

Just wanted to start a thread for all people who r all going to Bradford school of management in Sept 2006.

Please join me here!

Look forward to ur replies.

Thanks