BPO Employees Targeting CAT

8 Posts  ·  8 Users
About this group
Hello all, i have started this thread for all the Pgities who are working in BPO and targeting CAT06. Guys we all know that we have very long working hours [image] and have to do brain sucking work. [image] It's challenge for all us and ...
Page 1 of 1

Hey !!

Thread for us ..!!
Me working in GENPACT....

prepping for CAT 06

Regards
Tanveer

p.s will be back on this thread..am in a hurry right now..

http://bit.do/prepforlife
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Language as in any foreign Language Short Course or any other Certificate and as for HR...
Take any initiative...Designing Recruitment Presentation..Drive or anything make sure its on paper and vouched for!

pls exp language course and hr means ........????

If you have worked less than 8 months in a BPO do some value addtions things like language courses/HR initiatives(a letter from Floor/Ops manager won't hurt in the PI)...since not so big schools depend on your profile to get summers and finals(except for ABCL)...the IIMs may take you for diversity....but the rest B.Schools have certain profiles to follow as per response from finals and summers so BPO work Ex if supplemented with relevent "Extras" is great in the PI as profiles are checked only after GD/PI..

@prep:try doing RS AGGARwal over the two day break(hope a weekend) for 6-8 days...and then move on for Mocks/Sems.....
RC:Read the Hindu for July/August RC can come from here...and have lots a info on different topics.....if not diverse RCs

hey this is one of the best threads
well i am working at DAKSH,mumbai
this will be my last month there.after that i will be completly in CAT prep.
but i havn't joined any classes,so all those who r exp in bpo and got into top mba schools, please help us out.
also i would like to ask u ,is an work exp in call centre counted as one in b-schools.i have got abt 2 yrs exp
please help.:neutral:

Hey,
My name is bhabesh and I a second year student at IIMk.. was working with a bpo for more than 2 years before getting here... long toil really... best part is probably will go back to bpo industry again... though had decided when I had joined that will never go back to bpo again..
I think there are a couple of others on pagalguy who are at IIMs.. Kafkasque got through to IIMC this year.. some of them are active at the career section on the lounge.. .at the bpo industry.. keep this thread alive
Bhabesh
IIMK-2005-07

Thanks for your reply dude,

myself is vipul from mumbai working in Financial BPO servicing Hedge funds Clients since last 2 yrs.

I Request Pgities from BPO's who are already in Bskools to post your Exp and your stratergies for cracking CAT. Does BPO Exp help in PI and second stage of Int process?? I request you guys to post your valuable exp.
Hello all,
i have started this thread for all the Pgities who are working in BPO and targeting CAT06.
Guys we all know that we have very long working hours and have to do brain sucking work. It's challenge for all us and probably we need to concentrate and work hard more than others.
So Please share your plans and strategies so that we can all crack CAT this year.
Is anybody planning to join weekend batches????

Hey,

My name is bhabesh and I a second year student at IIMk.. was working with a bpo for more than 2 years before getting here... long toil really... best part is probably will go back to bpo industry again... though had decided when I had joined that will never go back to bpo again..

I think there are a couple of others on pagalguy who are at IIMs.. Kafkasque got through to IIMC this year.. some of them are active at the career section on the lounge.. .at the bpo industry.. keep this thread alive
Bhabesh
IIMK-2005-07
Hello all,

i have started this thread for all the Pgities who are working in BPO and targeting CAT06.

Guys we all know that we have very long working hours and have to do brain sucking work. It's challenge for all us and probably we need to concentrate and work hard more than others.
So Please share your plans and strategies so that we can all crack CAT this year.
Is anybody planning to join weekend batches????