BPO/call centre experience:

580 Posts  ·  214 Users
About this group
Hi Guys, I wanted to start this thread for a long time. I want to invite all those guys working in call centre to share their experience (good/bad) and your future plans. Things like whether you like the Indian call centre/BPO industry, how i...
Page 1 of 58

hi guys,

i am trying my career in professional industry. as i have done my bhm  i am not at all entice with work culture of they industry.my query is if i work for 1 year in bpo will that exp will count at the time of mba interview.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey, i too understand working in call center is quite hectic, but there are some decent call centers who provide good facilities to their employees and best services to their client. Datamaticsbpo is one of the best which provide Inbound & Outbound Sales service that help to maximise the revenue, technical support and best contact center services.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi,I have a job offer at hand with Convergys (Tech Support), [24] 7 (Advisor), Firstsource (Customer Support Associate), HSBC (Customer Service Executive), Accenture (Customer Service Associate), which would be the best option for me for an IIM MBA (CAT 2013). I will get my Btech degree in July. Have a backlog in a subject. Please help me guys. How should i proceed?
3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
jaylord
@jaylord  ·  0 karma

hi, sign up with naukri.com and search for some good job consultancy firm around noida nad gurgaon. There will be good ones. There you can give 3/4 interviews with different companies on the same day and the best part is they don't charge you anything. All the best. 😃

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
MUKESH18JAN
@MUKESH18JAN  ·  0 karma

actually i am going to pursue my mba full time (Batch:2013-15)from dsm dtu(formerly DCE)..so my query is..bpo/call centre job with mba course would be fine????????????????

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@quit_patni plzz help me aswell

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@jaylord said:
Does BPO experience count in MBA ?? or in CAT??I have nothing to do for next one year...cant complete graduation(btech) for a backlog... though my average is 77 % (applied for reevaluation). CAT 11 score is 92.xx CAT 12 in God's hand!Do they count BPO experience?? What type of job is BPO will be relevant to my MBA prospect.. I 'll shifting to bangalore at the end of this month.. please help!! Urgently required!
The question is not whether it counts or not !

If it helps you learn new things & concepts , you are spot on !
Straight from the heart
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Does BPO experience count in MBA ?? or in CAT??

I have nothing to do for next one year...cant complete graduation(btech) for a backlog... though my average is 77 % (applied for reevaluation). CAT 11 score is 92.xx
CAT 12 in God's hand!
Do they count BPO experience?? What type of job is BPO will be relevant to my MBA prospect.. I 'll shifting to bangalore at the end of this month.. please help!! Urgently required!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@arjun. can you tell me what is the website u are working for online tutor job
Darr Ke aage jeet hai!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey guys

please help me out...i am 2011 pass-out btech student (E.C)...and was offered a job from accenture ..but i dont know what happen but they kept on delaying my offer letter....and now after 1 year they have official said we currently dont have any opening in network department.... in the mean while i was a online tutor working from home earning 10-12k month for just 5 hrs.....now i joining a gud it company in tso role....pls help me ...i dont want to do calling for rest of my year...i have interest in networking and would like to make my career in networking...at the same time i also i wants to do MBA from TOP 20 colleges in india...pls guide me .....i am really depressed because i have friends who are equal to me in terms of academic ...but now enjoying because they all got a call letter for an off campus drive such as wipro ,hcl ,ericsson ....but i havnt got even 1.....pls guide me...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys
I have done my BE in computer science but i am not working in a development role.
I am working as a tech support Engineer in one of the leading Software Firms.
I want to get out of this job that is why i am planning to do MBA.
I have around 5 + years of experience.

Could you Guys suggest which specialization should i choose?
I thought of information management.

Is that right?
Please reply.

I have to Plan Soon so please reply.

Thanks
Vishal

www.pagalguy.com%2Fforum%2Fcareer-discussions%2F66021-advice-for-computer-science-graduate.html%23post2714414&title;=Advice+for+a+computer+science+Graduate"">www.pagalguy.com%2Fforum%2Fcareer-discussions%2F66021-advice-for-computer-science-graduate.html%23post2714414&title;=Advice+for+a+computer+science+Graduate"">www.pagalguy.com%2Fforum%2Fcareer-discussions%2F66021-advice-for-computer-science-graduate.html%23post2714414&title;=Advice+for+a+computer+science+Graduate"">

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Mate first of all hats off to you for fighting your depression.In a country like India not many people will empathize with guys who go through depression or any other mental agony as they are still taboo areas.If you were to ask me,I would say don't reveal this as the major reason why you didn't continue studying during that gap.Give them some other reason like family emergency or something solid as they would most likely buy these over any psychological problems.

To answer your second question,yes you can make it to the top MBA institutions if you do really well in any of the major entrance exams like CAT.XAT or GMAT.At the moment,I would say use your time productively i.e. do well in your graduation and get a good name at work.These things can strengthen your profile.ATB

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...