42 Posts  ·  63 Users
About this group

To discuss about results and further process

Page 1 of 5
Video Thumbnail56955825432527
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The selected persons have been communicated it seems. Anyone here received?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Final results declared guys. Anyone here shortlisted?

1 comment
Xandy19
@Xandy19  ·  0 karma

@mjaz12345 from where did u get the information? It is not there in website. Any idea about the results

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

https://www.bharatpetroleum.com/Vigilance/Submit-Vigilance-Complaint.aspx

I request everyone to put up a complain. Such fraud practices should not be tolerated.  Atleast even after so many months, let us put a mail so that CVO Should know about unfair practices.

Use the link above and put up a complaint about how questions were asked, what syllabus they gave & subsequent selection rounds and non disclosure of selected candidates names on BPCL Website at any stage. All PSU's declare the name at every stage of selection.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any update regarding the results

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any update for Civil Engineering interview results?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone got the mail after second round of interview ? Thanks

9 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 9
venkatche1014
@venkatche1014  ·  53 karma

Me too didn’t get any so far

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
EEE232
@EEE232  ·  0 karma

did any one called the office for more info.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Have anyone got the mail yet for second round of interview??

2 comments
rsadinfinitum
@rsadinfinitum  ·  0 karma

For which profile?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
RiyankaSingh
@RiyankaSingh  ·  0 karma

Hr ER

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any one shortlisted for civil stream?

1 comment
RiyankaSingh
@RiyankaSingh  ·  0 karma

@Ram_6141 have u got any mail for second interview?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I must say this selection process for experienced professional by BPCL is very unfair. First after 2 months of waiting ,that announced result and then conducted gd round for further shortlisting. When they require experienced professional for operations they should conduct technical interviews instead of gd and topic given in gd was very general i.e safety culture in plant. After that they took personal interviews on same day and those shortlisted after personal interviews will be called on 14 th November for final interview. This is all rubbish😀😀

1 like4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
rasao
@rasao  ·  0 karma

Does BPCL published result in their website or they sent email to only those who had cleared the exam? I didn't get any email or communication from BPCL and also I am regularly checking BPCL website but no info has updated on their website. I know it's too late but pease help me to know from where you can seee the result

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
rahpulsar
@rahpulsar  ·  35 karma

well even i agree... that they dont declare name of candidates at any stage of selection....!! what kinda process is this?? No fair no disclosure, They gave syllabus of project management and asked GATE Level questions in Online test. They want people upto 10years of experience and still the expect candidates to solve GATE questions after so many years  after passing out of college. 2 rounds of interviews, no fair selection process, no. of vacancies not notified, the abolsute system was doubtful and corrupt. In my knowledge, none of person known to me got selected after first round of interview. Strange unfair practice and when i called up GM HR, She went on to explain that we will first check technical level through online exam against my query that why project management questions were not asked when they gave project management syllabus and instead asked all GATE Level questions. I have 8+ years of work ex and project construction jobs are mostly managerial in level. Highly unfair process at BPCL.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  2 likes  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...