Boston University admit

243 Posts  ·  35 Users
About this group
Hi Guys, After being dinged from ISB on friday, I got a good news from Boston. I have been accepted with a schol of $ 70k spread over two years. They had earlier waitlisted me because they thought it wasnt my first choice. I convinced them som...
Page 1 of 25

Can some of the forum members who are currently attending programs in BU enlighten us on the life in BU in general and academics/career prospect in particular?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi...
I got an admit from Boston with full aid ...
Congrats to all who got an admit too...

My profile-
GMAT 740
Acads: Good
Extra Curr: Very Good
Exp 4 years in IT
Goals - Consulting

mleo ,suvrat, kamakazie and others could you please send me your number and email so that we could get in touch and discuss ....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

A new thread for this years admits has already been opened. Heres the link:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/boston-university-admit-2008-10-25027217

Thanks,
Abhishek.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey all,

Got an admit mail from boston(MS.MBA)..
Anyone else in the same boat ?

profile:

Male/IT/4+ yrs
GMAT 730

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
maxximus
@maxximus  ·  6,421 karma
Hi guys....planned to apply to boston in the first round but didnt take my TOEFL till now...does any one here got a TOEFL waiver or will they consider my application in the first round that is 15th of this month if I submit it two weeks from now.

Anyone from Pune/Bby applying ?

My profile is :

Male/ IT /3

GMAT 730

Amit

Hie....

I took gmat in august this year....within a month after that, I received an e mail from BU suggesting that I'd be a preferred candidate if I apply...

score : 740/5.5
work-ex...3 when (if) i join

I have finished the application procedure and have my interview scheduled on 27th of this month.

Would like to get in touch with others who are appplying to BU.

About TOEFL waiver....i spoke to the admission commitee and was clearly told that TOEFL is mandatory. I guess you can apply w/o a toefl score also but they would not make a decison till u send them the same.

All the best guys...

Hope to see few replies...

Regards,
Maxximus
www.ExpertsGlobal.com | Recommended: 15 Full Length GMAT Practice Tests
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys....planned to apply to boston in the first round but didnt take my TOEFL till now...does any one here got a TOEFL waiver or will they consider my application in the first round that is 15th of this month if I submit it two weeks from now.

Anyone from Pune/Bby applying ?

My profile is :

Male/ IT /3

GMAT 730

Amit

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys,

I am applying to Boston too, for the 15 Nov deadline...my profile:

720, 5.5, IT, >4 years exp by Aug 2008, Ok acads, good EC

have sent the official transcripts already, so just need to fill in the application now:)

cheers,
Nathan

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Guys,
I have got an application request from Boston for its Full Time MBA program for Fall 2008 program with a hopeful scholarship. Can anyone help me with the essays part?
What do they look for in the essays ?
Please PM me. Help !!!!!

Thanks,
Vikram

Hi Vikram,

Even i am planning to apply to Boston University.
Whats your profile like?

Regards,
Maunang
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys,
I have got an application request from Boston for its Full Time MBA program for Fall 2008 program with a hopeful scholarship. Can anyone help me with the essays part?
What do they look for in the essays ?
Please PM me. Help !!!!!

Thanks,
Vikram

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey All!

Has been a long time that I came Online...and here I see ...Lot to catch up with....
So in One Shot: Congratulations to all who got their Visas...

As an update: I declined the Boston Offer...due to some personal reasons have to drop the MBA plan this year...so may be next time...your Jr Batch! ;)

Haven't gone through all the posts....but seems many a guys got admits and quite a few are joining...Good Wishes to All !!!!

Hope to catch up atleast with the mumbai guys some time before they board the plane!

Take Care!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...