Boston University Admit, 2008-10

169 Posts  ·  37 Users
About this group
Hie... Three great news within four days...this being the biggest... I have been selected for an admit in BU with $70,000 scholarship. Hence, entire tution has been taken care of. After a bad CAT (22 in Quant...yes Quant!!), I have ...
Page 1 of 17

Hi Amit,

why dont u join the BU-MBA-Classof2010 yahoo groups ... all of us are interacting through the yahoo groups ...

and there is a mumbai meet planned on the 19th of this month ... you can find the details of the same on the group .....

I have got a message from Justin that my I20 has been prepared and another one with the tracking number of the courier ...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys Whats Up ......22 March ke baad no posts ...BU wale sab so rahe hai kya .....Did any one sent the financial doc...One important thing lets have a Get Together somewhere in mumbai or pune ...

Amit

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Thanks Narayanan,

I spoke to BU ppl and they will be sending us info on the I-20 amount soon.
Also the following info might help everyone:

Orientation dates are as follows:

International Student Orientation: August 18-19

All student orientation: August 20-22 and August 25-28
Thanks,
Sougata

Hi All,

@Sougata: Thanks for the info ...

Now that the dates are out, it would be a wise option to block the air tickets at the earliest to avail good discounted rates ... July end should be a fine time to travel I guess ...

Thanks,
Narayanan
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thanks Narayanan,

I spoke to BU ppl and they will be sending us info on the I-20 amount soon.
Also the following info might help everyone:

Orientation dates are as follows:

International Student Orientation: August 18-19

All student orientation: August 20-22 and August 25-28

Thanks,
Sougata

Hey Amit!

I am from Mumbai ... would love to speak to you ... PM me your number and I could give you a buzz ...

@ sougata: I believe you need to show ( 60190 - the schol amount ) USD for the i 20 ...

Regards,
Narayanan
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi
I am an R1 admit with full schol for MBA program.
I am a fix as to decide between BU and Thunderbird (70%schol).
Please advise me what to do...

Regards
Amit

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Amit!

I am from Mumbai ... would love to speak to you ... PM me your number and I could give you a buzz ...

@ sougata: I believe you need to show ( 60190 - the schol amount ) USD for the i 20 ...

Regards,
Narayanan

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello everyone,

As BU has increased the tuition fees, we have to show a higher amount in the Financial Declaration.

Has anyone got any information about how much finance do we have to show in order to get the I-20?

Thanks,
Sougata

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Amit sinha and J10, I got an email from a current BU student (Indian) and I have shot off an email to him asking him about housing options (Offcampus vs on campus). I will share the details with you guys once I hear from him.
I dont have access to gmail at my workplace and will send you his contact details from home tonite.
Please keep me updated if you guys find something.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
J10
@J10  ·  0 karma
Hi ,

I am also R1 admit and looking for room mates. Pm me ur number .Lets get in touch.

Cheers,
Amit

Hi Amit,
I am also looking for roommates. My name is Jiten Goyal. I am a doctor from Punjab.My e mail is j my mobile number is
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Folks,

I am an R1 admit (MS-MBA). I beleive Off campus housing is more cost effective than on campus. Anyone out there looking for roommates to share an apartment, maybe we should get in touch.

Regards
J

Hi ,

I am also R1 admit and looking for room mates. Pm me ur number .Lets get in touch.

Cheers,
Amit
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...