Books for CAT preparation

1,149 Posts  ·  1,415 Users
About this group
Hi, I need to know from which books I shud start my CAT prepartion. Please quote books for various section QA, VA, DI and RC. Note: Please don't post books if you are not sure and don't scarp unnecessary things. Hope that would be easier...
Page 1 of 115

//Selling 100 GB Materials @ Rs. 300 for MBA-2020 & other competitive exams//

At the heart of scoring a good percentage lies repeated and rigorous practice from a variety of sources. 

Details about the materials-

· Quantity- 90 GB Materials

· Mode- Google Drives

· Payment link and details-

https://rzp.io/l/nCEAlVR (Samples and detailed description available on the website)

· Usage-

MBA Exams, Banking Exams, Any and all exams with an aptitude section
· Free- MEGA Folder containing additional materials related to MBA and GRE  (MEGA Account required)   

· Price-

Rs. 500 (40% discount) = Rs. 300  

· Contact

mbamaterials3@gmail.com

mbamaterials2@gmail.com

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys , I'm Selling my TIME Enhanced Test Series ( 40 tests with Video Analysis) worth 8700 .. I havent used it 

My Price - 4500

Ping me if interested ... I have IMS and CL as well Ping me if interested 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone interested to purchase TIME Study Material?

Available:

Booklets: Set A, B and C

Hand Out Sheets: VA, LR, DI and QA

Hand Out Solution Booklets: All

GD/PI/WAT: Supporting booklets.

DM ASAP.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys , I'm Selling my TIME Enhanced Test Series ( 40 tests with Video Analysis) worth 8700 .. I havent used it 

My Price - 4500

Ping me if interested ... I have IMS and CL as well Ping me if interested 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys,

I am selling my IMS Comprehensive MOCK SERIES. Anyone interested to buy can ping me.

This includes:

All Concept Videos

30 Section Tests (10 each of QA/DI-LR/VA-RC)(I've used few)

15 Proctored SimCATs with Video Analysis(used 6 SIMCAT's)

25 Unproctored SimCATs

60 ADMAT’s

15 E-Maximizer Workshops

IMS Price - 13500 +18% tax

My Price - 7500

I have TIME and CL courses as well .. PIng me if u want any of these

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Selling CAT and OMET study materials in KOLKATA . It includes-
TIME materials for the past 2 years
AIMCAT papers
Class Work sheets
Interested candidates Whatsapp at 8584043200  for more details.    

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CAT which is actually not a Cat but a big dog who is ever ready to bite you.

We can provide you with ample examples who scored inspirational percentiles in Aptitude test but sadly failed to get in the targeted B-School. They felt that test is the only gate through which they need to pass but later realized it was totally a wrong assumption. It includes Group Exercise, Group Discussion, Two essays one based on the topic and other on the visual display and most important the Interview Process, to be part of desired B-School.

Break the Editorial Group wherein every day you will be provided Four Question from The Hindu’s Article to improve your reading proficiency and knowledge Base.

Telegram  : shorturl.at/mrvJQ

Whatsapp: shorturl.at/hjBES

Our mission is to develop a reading habit  for The Hindu Newspaper's Editorials 
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

All Cat aspirants , be aware. Mayflower Madame is selling material that is completely OUTDATED, all the videos and material and mocks all which are available for free. She looted my 2200/- for nothing. DONT BUY FROM THIS CHEAP GIRL

She is total FRAUD! She is a total CHEATER. She is same RUPALI which is cheating all cat aspirants now back with the DIFFERENT NAME Mayflower Madame. She is fooling and looting all the CAT aspirants by changing her name and earning your hard earned money by selling outdated material and material which is available for free

Guys, Block this id @bellatrix7 and number 8318915749 immediately and report her so that she never misleads and deceives us

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...