BOB (Bank of baroda) Manipal recruitment 2013-14 group discussions / Personal interview preparation

534 Posts  ·  873 Users
About this group

Congrats to all those who cleared the 1st phase of BOB manipal recruitment. Its time to gear up for the GD/PI. This thread is dedicated to the discussions related to GD/PI. there will be a GD topic...

Page 1 of 54

Mlol

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

yaha aa joa yara for further discussion 😉

12 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 12
Breitlingclass
@Breitlingclass  ·  193 karma

@ameow27  is doppleganger, the doppelganger of doppelganger?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ameow27
@ameow27  ·  3,946 karma

@Breitlingclass lol ya... it was the typo doppelganger.. a one type of doppelganger 😂 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

bob manipal results likely today

2 comments
charlespanth
@charlespanth  ·  1 karma

It will take some time

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
charlespanth
@charlespanth  ·  1 karma

may be by next week

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

when will be bob manipal 2015-16 batch results out???????

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
pravn.nakka
@pravn.nakka  ·  0 karma

who told to u?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
anshu30.du
@anshu30.du  ·  0 karma

@ur.dharm dear Dharm, u r sure naa ki result aaj Hi aa rahi hai?? Actually kisi aur ne bhi 18th July Hi post kia tha but abhi 4:30 pm hone ko hai n result nahi aayi hai 😃

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

any guess abt the result date - BOBMSB 2015-16

hey guys my gd and interview date was 26 june panel 1 jaipur.

gd topic was " should smoking be banned"

in interview they asked use of IT( my branch in btech) in banking , about crisil , future of banking , and 3 4 general ques.

the interview was of about 10-12 minutes.

Does any one knows till when they will declare the result.

Also if any one has idea about sbi associates final result please SHARE.

Thank you

1 comment
cute03angel
@cute03angel  ·  0 karma

after 15 july

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

when will bank of baroda upload the section wise cut off marks obtained by individuals?

2 comments
thadepallivijay
@thadepallivijay  ·  0 karma

most probably in july 15

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
alokmohan89
@alokmohan89  ·  34 karma

thanks vijay

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

Any one from patna who had gd /pi 23rd ....please share ur experience.

Any BTech Student who has attended BOB interview, Are they asking questions from Engineering subjects?

1 comment
harshulsharma91
@harshulsharma91  ·  0 karma

from some they are asking but mainly in general not too deep,it also depends on mood of the pane;

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

mine was on yesterday @9 AM Ashoka hotel, Hyderabad..initially they did verification of certificates..only one set of photocopies were needed. but they are insisting on the e-receipt also. After verification a batch of 10 were sent to gd, there is nothing to worry about the gd , only general topics are given. our topic was Education and success is there a correlation?? first 2 min is given for jotting dwn the points nd then gd began ( 30 mins time fr gd).lastly 2 min is given for every candidate to summarize. there were 5 ppl including one lady.immediately after the gd we were called in an order assigned, for the interview, the same panel of 5 members, i being a commerce graduate was few laws of economics, i cud explain but not satisfactorily as he askd to relate those laws with banking...

other questions include difference btwn public finance n pvt finance- no answer, direct & indirect taxes- cud answer but again askd abt progressive taxation -i was blank,law of diminishing marginal utility- i cud explain,fiscal policy,. Another person lastly askd abt the assets and liabilities and about goodwill easiest of all. only 3 askd questions,2 ppl were only observing.

only subject nd family background they r asking no current affairs, i cud answer only few questions as i dint revise my basics. same wid other candidates also only questions frm degree are asked dat too basics. people having gap in education or after education are asked what they were doing in those year(s). Hope this helps. All the best puys

1 like9 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 9
dsrivarsha4
@dsrivarsha4  ·  0 karma

i think the interviewer has gud knowledge of economics 😁

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
maruthi_prasad
@maruthi_prasad  ·  0 karma

He shouldnt expect from us yar 😁 😁

Like  ·  Reply  ·