BK school of management 2016-2018

17 Posts  ·  393 Users
About this group

When will the admission process start of BK and what is the quota system in this college

Page 1 of 2

The system should be normal, no problems should be. As a last resort, many students simply buy works and then send them, for example, to the service https://phdessay.com/check-for-plagiarism/ and, of course, upload their works there. They check for plagiarism, well, in the end, they cope with all the tasks 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What will be the cut off for TFW in BK?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Cmat score 181.. General category.. Any chance in bk?

1 comment
TheYash
@TheYash  ·  2 karma

@Kaily6007 hi.. you can get admission in BK SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT but in MARITIME MANAGEMENT where there are 2 specialization 1) port management & 2) logistics and supply chain managemnet

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Sabhi girls ko token amount Zero aayi hai kya ?? Jo bhi girls ne GIA college mein apply kiya hai unlogo ko

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

95.87 Percentile in CMAT 231 score. OHU open category candidate. Which college can I get in ACPC Counseling?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Neet07
@Neet07  ·  4 karma

@sahilamen94 what about B K ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Rajnikantk
@Rajnikantk  ·  0 karma

If u have rank under 60 then u have a chance to get in bk

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Calm down guys...it'll be in last week of June..till then enjoy

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can someone please help ,has the acpc process began for admission into bk school ? What is the procedure ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can any one please guide on the procedure for applying in BK? 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I got 214 marks in cmat. What are my chances of converting ? General category NIBM or BK which one better?

7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
sahilamen94
@sahilamen94  ·  61 karma

@Kajal_Kumar2803 Nibm was good when public sector bank used to recruit ,since public sector banks have stopped recruiting from nibm it makes no sense to join nibm ,plus batch size has also increased to 120 ,they had difficulty in placing 90 students ,i dont know how they will manage with 120 students ,their real average paclage is close to 7.5 lakhs and not 10 lakhs

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
Rajnikantk
@Rajnikantk  ·  0 karma

Bk is evergreen

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...