bits,mesra

3 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
hiii,anyone can plzz giv me some information about bits,mesra ,ranchi ......hows d institute for doin mba...wats d infrastructre,placement....realted information
Page 1 of 1

Well, I want to ask about the Bits Mesra MBA!! What are the past placements of that?? What Extra-Curricular activities are there apart from studies?? I have 1-2 other good opportunities but but I am going there because of some financial problem. There budget is around 8-10 lakhs. Well I can afford that from loan but I am not sure about the return in the present economic condition. My installment will be too high. As Bits Mesra fees is just around 2 lakhs , is it worthwhile to go there? Can they be able to provide good platform which is required in the present time? What are the last year placement of Bits Mesra?? How promising is this this college to get good job in the corporate sector? I know Individual efforts are important but what other the college is doing regarding good placement of MBA. Seniors please reply??

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

go for its mba when u have no options other than this

Deputy Director Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare. 

hiii,anyone can plzz giv me some information about bits,mesra ,ranchi ......hows d institute for doin mba...wats d infrastructre,placement....realted information