BITS Pilani MBA 2020-22 Admissions – PaGaLGuY

713 Posts  ·  1,046 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on BITS Pilani MBA 2020-22 Admission and Get all the details about MBA interview, Fees, Cut Off, Campus, Placements and much more.

Apply Now – https://www.bits-pilani.ac.in/uploads/Pilani_Upload/Department_of_Management/BITS-Pilani-MBA-Admission-Advertisement.pdf

Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani was established in 1964 and is considered to be one of the best private technological University in India. There are three campuses of the Institute- BITS Pilani Goa Campus, BITS Pilani Hyderabad Campus, BITS Pilani Dubai campus.

The Institute is accredited Grade A by NAAC and it is also one of the few universities in India that follows “No Reservation Policy” for admission process. The Institute offers Graduation, Post-Graduation and Doctorate programmes and has good faculties with good subject specializations.

• Name of the Program:  MBA

• Duration: 2-years

• Mode of Education: Full-time residential

• Acceptable Test: CAT/ XAT/ GMAT

Eligibility criteria

• The candidates should have a degree in B.E. / B.Tech. in engineering disciplines or they should have a master’s degree in any discipline from any recognized university or any Integrated First Degree of BITS Pilani are eligible to apply for the course

• Also, the candidates should have a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in qualifying degree.

• The students who are in the final year of their Qualifying Degree program are also eligible to apply, but they need to submit the original copies of their results till 1st October 2020

Admission Process

• The candidates will have to fill up the online application form by visiting the Institute’s website

• The candidates should also have appeared for CAT (2019/ XAT (2020)/ GMAT (2020) along with group discussion (GD), Personal Interview (PI) and Writing Ability Test (WAT). However, candidates with experience will be given priority.

• They should complete the application process by 17th February 2020

Placement details:

• Highest package: 15.96 LPA

• Average Package: 9.77 LPA

• Median Package: 9 LPA

Page 1 of 72

Hi adcom

I cancelled my admission on 29th June 2020 but still i have not received the refund in my account.Please provide details of the refund status

Prashant Kumar

Application no  974215

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi adcom, does the college recommend any bank for education loan or should we proceed that on our own?

2 comments
devrishabhjain
@devrishabhjainBITS Pilani  ·  43 karma

@Newuser_01 You can proceed on your own.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Newuser_01
@Newuser_01  ·  1 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I converted via iteration3. What are the next steps and is there a specs requirement for laptop?

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
devrishabhjain

@abhishek_19 After paying the fee, you just need to wait till 25th and if any communication is required you will be mailed or SMS would be sent.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
abhishek_19
@abhishek_19  ·  0 karma

@devrishabhjain yes, thank you so much!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Classes starting from august 17?

1 like1 comment
devrishabhjain
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Which is better?

Please mention the reason of your poll in comments.

BITS Pilani General MBA
Welingkar Mumbai
54 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Hi Adcom, There is a grey area in instruction sheet , what if we request for refund after 10th july and before the start of the session, what will be the process followed then ? How much money will be deducted?

1 comment
Ruupali_h
@Ruupali_hBITS Pilani  ·  8 karma

@Jaisu10 Hi, in case of any query regarding the fee refund and to know details about particular dates please send a mail to mba.admissions@pilani.bits-pilani.ac.in

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Adcom, I hope it's not too soon to ask. By when can we expect any decision on joining dates, Date of payment for next installment? As many B-schools have been announcimg them lately we are bit curious for the same.

1 comment
devrishabhjain

@Saketh1997 You can only expect a communication on Joining dates only after 15th of July. Most of the B-schools start their session from June end or July but at BITS, session starts in Aug. Date of payments for next installment will be communicated soon.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys, I know during this lockdown we might have many things to think upon and on top of that there are something we want to discuss.. so for all people who are converted and interested to join BITS Pilani MBA program I am trying to create a group. 

1. It's completely unofficial 

2. More than spreading hoax it would better to discuss like how we can commute and may be help us to bond more. 

To avoid unnecessary crowding please share your final result screenshot to 

wa.me/918129041708 - to join the group. 

1 like1 comment
Saketh1997
@Saketh1997  ·  1 karma

Ping on 8129041708 if this link is not working.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there anyone who converted from wait list?

1 comment
Mad89
@Mad89  ·  20 karma

i didn't

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Everyone,

The Waitlist results are out now. You can check the same through the student online portal in the Iteration-2 dashboard.

Thanks & Regards

Admissions Team

Admissions Team, Media Relations Club, MBA BITS-Pilani,
1 like4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
Wanderlust_12
@Wanderlust_12  ·  1 karma

@devrishabhjain But why BITS is not transparent about the waitlist numbers and the wait list movement, atleast it will help the candidate to decide na?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
devrishabhjain

@Wanderlust_12 Every institute has certain policies, its not me or you or someone else who decides these policies. If you think your query is unresolved, send a mail :- admissions.mba@pilani.bits-pilani.ac.in

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...