Join the discussion on BITS Pilani MBA 2020-22 Admission and Get all the details about MBA interview, Fees, Cut Off, Campus, Placements and much more.
Apply Now – https://www.bits-pilani.ac.in/uploads/Pilani_Upload/Department_of_Management/BITS-Pilani-MBA-Admission-Advertisement.pdf
Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani was established in 1964 and is considered to be one of the best private technological University in India. There are three campuses of the Institute- BITS Pilani Goa Campus, BITS Pilani Hyderabad Campus, BITS Pilani Dubai campus.
The Institute is accredited Grade A by NAAC and it is also one of the few universities in India that follows “No Reservation Policy” for admission process. The Institute offers Graduation, Post-Graduation and Doctorate programmes and has good faculties with good subject specializations.
• Name of the Program: MBA
• Duration: 2-years
• Mode of Education: Full-time residential
• Acceptable Test: CAT/ XAT/ GMAT
• The candidates should have a degree in B.E. / B.Tech. in engineering disciplines or they should have a master’s degree in any discipline from any recognized university or any Integrated First Degree of BITS Pilani are eligible to apply for the course
• Also, the candidates should have a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in qualifying degree.
• The students who are in the final year of their Qualifying Degree program are also eligible to apply, but they need to submit the original copies of their results till 1st October 2020
• The candidates will have to fill up the online application form by visiting the Institute’s website
• The candidates should also have appeared for CAT (2019/ XAT (2020)/ GMAT (2020) along with group discussion (GD), Personal Interview (PI) and Writing Ability Test (WAT). However, candidates with experience will be given priority.
• They should complete the application process by 17th February 2020
• Highest package: 15.96 LPA
• Average Package: 9.77 LPA
• Median Package: 9 LPA