BITS Pilani MBA 2019-21 Admissions – PaGaLGuY

495 Posts  ·  624 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on BITS Pilani MBA 2019 Admission and Get all the details about BITS Pilani MBA interview, BITS Pilani Fees, BITS Pilani Cut Off, BITS Pilani Campus, BITS Pilani Placements and much more

Page 1 of 50

Amazon Ace Challenge 2019 is an amazing opportunity for MBA students to showcase their skills https://lnkd.in/ftSBDw4 https://lnkd.in/f8BVPFj A team of four is required for registration. We are two people in the team & we are from symbiosis. We need 2 more girls for This competition. it is mandadary that 2 boys & 2 girls Should be there in team. So if anyone interested please Comment below or DM me Asap. Today is the last day.

CAT 18-85,SNAP 18-88.5,CMAT-95
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

anyone from Bhopal please PM your number

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What was the placement stats for last batch?

1 comment
Jasmine19
@Jasmine19BITS Pilani  ·  177 karma

Stats will be updated by end of this month on the website.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is bits offer seats for non engineering profile also for MBA

1 comment
Jasmine19

Hi @managerbychoice other than engineering, you are eligible only if you have masters degree.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

FRAUD/SCAM BY FUTUREPLANNERS RUN BY SHYAMAL(9582214756) AND RAHUL(8929932156).

There is massive scam happening in cmat,mat,atma,snap and other mba exams.

I have been looted 5 lakh by 2 agents rahul and shyamal jha.Their 

phone nos are 8929932156 and 9582214756 respectively.I could have been  looted even 12 lacks till now,but i caught them at right time.

They are currently hiding somewhere in mumbai because dte cap round is going on and they want to collect further payment from students.They have their 

office in suite 104 ,sec 62 ,noida, UP.Earlier their office was at apra appartment,under some CA office,4th floor,sec 18,noida,UP.Every year they keep 

changing their workplace and phone no.

They also have a website which is futureplanners.co.in.

They called me last year to their office and told me that all the top 200 seats in each exam of cmat,atma,mat,snap,ximb and other exam are with us 

and these seats can be only purchased and you cannot come with merit.They further told except cat exam all exams seats are with us and fool are the people 

who study as these seat can be purchased from us only. 

At that time i was hell shocked when they showed me whole proof with students name and seat they purchased of last year.

They even arranged calls of students who were studying last year in colleges.

They then told me , after somedays they will give jamnalal bajaj to me next year  .They even showed the proof that all the top 18 students of cmat 

exam last year were sent by us and that to all came from same branch of gurgoan.This was the biggest proof that i could have been shown.After 

knowing to the fact that these seats can be only purchased and i cannot come with hardwork,i agreed to their demand.

Now when finally when the result came they gave me 99.XX score in exam and that score is not upto mark to go to jb as past records are witness.

This was because they had already sold these seats to other people and they were making fool of me. And when now i contact them for returning my 

money , they still are fooling me by telling that all people with atma and mat score in final merit list are fakely created by us and they will

vanish in cap round 2 and you will get jamanal bajaj.Now i am telling them to return my money since past two days but still they are making exuses

and not giving my money back.I told them thousand times since past two days that just return my money and i will not open your scam.I further told them  that you can 

sell as many seats to which ever people you want and you can carry on with your scam  for years but i want my money back and want to get rid of you guys.

But despite of my so many warning ,they didnt budge down and told that "do whatever  you want ,money is supreme of all". But at last i had to come forward

and open this scam. Slowly i was  also getting  to sense that these are fraud people and they have already sold these seats to other people at  exuberant rates.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Adcom Regarding the refund, it has been mentioned in the mail sent for first admission list candidates that "if a candidate withdraws before 10th june 2019, full fee will be refunded (minus Rs 1000)". However no information is provided about the refund rules if a person withdraws between 10/06/19 and 30/07/19 i.e. the date of joining. Throw some light on the issue.

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Sailor_beta
@Sailor_beta  ·  0 karma

It's been a week and yet there's no answer from the Adcom. Please get an answer from the AO ASAP. @rajat_BITSMBA

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Jasmine19

Hi @Sailor_beta as we are occupied with the internship,it is taking time for us to revert back to you. By the time we can confirm on the information that you have asked for,kindly mail your query to mba.admissions@pilani.bits-pilani.ac.in for further guidance on the same.  

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear All,

For joining the Converts WhatsApp group message your Conversion Screenshot at 9760392277. 

Thank you!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello sir, I converted bits pilani in iteration 2 and paid the fees today. But I didn't received any mail even in spam for my iteration 2 conversation. Although I have paid the fees and received the fee reciept, is there anything else I need to do as I am not recieving the official mail.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Sir, I tried paying the fee through online payment twice. The money returned to my account both times. When I went to ICICI Bank to pay by Chalan, they said they cannot process any amount more than 2 lakhs. Please help

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Shriratan
@ShriratanBITS Pilani  ·  131 karma

For joining the Converts WhatsApp group message me your Conversion screenshot at 9760392277. Thank you

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
rajeev_iimc09
@rajeev_iimc09  ·  0 karma

I am also facing the problem with ICICI bank challan. Bank official says that more than 2 lakh is not acceptable. But challan is for Rs 217825/- Is there any technical guidance for ICICI bank official, so that she is able to do it though ICICI FINACLE?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I converted in the first merit list and paid the 1st installment fee on 15 may. Now I have a better offer and I have mailed for withdrawal of admission. Hope the refund is processed at the earliest. Will need that fund ASAP. 

Admin I have not received any aknowledgement for the mail I sent.

Prashanth
5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
Prashanthxyz012
@Prashanthxyz012  ·  0 karma

@Jasmine19 it's been almost a month after I requested for refund. Need the amount to pay fee at IIM kashipur. Please help. I sent mails to admnoc and the other id. Useless replies coming back

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Jasmine19

@Prashanthxyz012 We will get back to you.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...