Bitcoin discussion forum

39 Posts  ·  84 Users
About this group

we have the discussion about cryptocurrencies, especially about Bitcoin. you are free to comment here and enhance your vision about crypto-world

Page 1 of 4

cryptocurrency price prediction website i found 

https://cryptocurrencypriceprediction.com/ 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Cryptocurrency exchanges have experienced an incredible spike in trading volume in recent years, more importantly bitcoin. Start a cryptocurrency/bitcoin exchange business. https://www.blockchainappsdeveloper.com/cryptocurrency-exchange-script-software 

Post 75668737914407
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I was recently scammed by a ELENA MYERS ,whom I fell in love with for over 10months, he took all my savings and loans ,lost my house and car in the process, he keeps asking for  more money to come see me and things from where he is keeps coming up, claimed to live in OK and Michigan and went to both addresses nobody has seen the person before, went to the army he serving ,they have no record of him, i was more than devastated when he continued with the story after I caught him, in a bid to recover my hard earn money I contacted the FbI, who later gave me a tutoring I was catfished in a love scam and there was little to nothing they could do about it, was able to hire a private eye who helped hired www.oxpahat.org , was able to trace my suppose born in Michigan Major to west Africa, he was able to get access through the details he provided me and ) was able to pay back $620,300 and still reported him his government after,this was a lot from where I was. So if you’re going through this get help SERVICES@OXPAHAT.ORG and get your funds back.you can thank me later.this helps get you back on track.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

People have lost so much in binary options, Traders have failed to withdraw their funds and profits made from binary options, failed to use the right strategies when needed, failed to engage with the right broker, not giving their trade a break, also having too many trading accounts which is one of the cause of their lost of funds, deposits of too low or too high amount of funds and most especially, not being able to present the full history of their trade when trying to withdraw their funds and their profits.

If you are out there and having problems such as these or you are a beginner, or for a good reason need to raise your standard of living or you have been scammed or you have problems withdrawing your funds and profits made from your recent trades contact me via SERVICES@OXPAHAT.ORG for more info and special guideliness. WWW.OXPAHAT.ORG

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Before you start trading forex, you need to know if it is forex trading fraud or a legitimate agent. There are a couple of things that you can look for, in order to know if this is legit or not.

If they are promising high-profit guarantee with not spending too much money, then you should know that this is a scam. There aren’t any guarantees on what the market is going to do. Promising high profit is a gamble. You need to know that this is going to be hard for forex trading get your money back after you realize that you were scammed.

Saying that there isn’t any risk with forex trading is also a sign of forex trading scams. There is always a risk when it comes to trading. Forex trading is not any different. Stay away from sites that are promising unrealistic things.

You are angry and sad. You were one of the victims of forex trading fraud. You have lost a lot of money, and the possibility to make some profit. This is something that will make anyone furious. However, the good news is that you can get help.

Help is available for you to recover your funds as you email SERVICES@OXPAHAT,ORG. The only thing that you need to know is where you can get that help. You don’ t wants to land in another scam besides the forex trading scam as well.

This is the good news. When you are making use of chargeback at WWW.OXPAHAT.ORG you will be able to recover your funds. Funds that you thought you have lost forever.

Chargeback is the only way that you can be sure to forex trading get your money back into your account. However, there are some things that you should know about chargeback first.

Chargeback is a service that assists you and other victims to recover your funds after you have been scammed. They can assist anyone that have made bank deposits and that have used their credit card and debit card for paying. Cash payments can unfortunately not make use of chargeback. This is because you don’t have any proof of payment.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What should you do if you’ve been the victim of a scam?services@oxpahat.org If you think you’ve been scammed there are three things you need to do: Stop sending money straight away. If the payment has been set up as a Direct Debit, get in touch with your bank to stop this immediately.

Report the scam to OXPAHAT ORGANIZATION

Beware of follow-up scams. Sometimes after reporting a scam you might get targeted again by a fraudster who says they can get your money back.

Check your credit file for free through, credit karma,MSE credit club, and clearscore . You’re best to check it monthly for credit applications done by a fraudster. See if there are applications for credit you don’t recognise, or if you have a Cifas marker on your file. If your bank believes you’ve been a victim of fraud if could put a Cifas ‘Victim of impersonation’ note on your account. It warns lenders that you’ve been a victims,or are vulnerable to becoming ,a victims of fraud. If you have a Cifas marker on your file,Request more information about why from cifas

If you think you’ve been targeted by a scam, you should also report it so it can be investigated. You can do this through the Financial Conduct Authority website using their CONTACT LINK!!!! Perhaps, you have been scammed of your hard earned money online, well, oxpahat organization are a team of recovery experts who specialize in assets and funds recovery which usually include but are not limited to funds lost to online trading scams, Cryptocurrency scams, dating scams.

At oxpahat, they utilize distinctive and creative strategies to help recover funds which have been illegitimately lost to online fraudulent persons. . they also provide services that involve forex and crypto trading including investment management and guides.

Visit: www.oxpahat.org

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I JUST TRIED THIS NO UPFRONT PAYMENT !!!!! NO UPFRONT PAYMENT I made deposit of $10,000 into this broker on 1st December, then I got a call from the account manager telling me about my account and the bonuses I could get if I put in more money. He was really good at convincing (maybe he brainwashed me ) I later put $86,000 in total.Then I sent all of my verification documents such as proof of address, ID and Bank card detail (I sent without CCV) and Declaration form . Also I received lots of emails from them about verification and activation and etc. During first 3 days which my account was funded and was ready to start; they called me many times to re-invest and increase my amount and I refused cos they got too pushy about it. Ifigured something was seeing wrong when I requested for a withdrawal and was told I had to reach a deposit target before I can make withdrawals.So I couldn't trust them as they changed their word and I asked adviser I want to close my account as my account is verified and it's ready. I already told him I can't put more money and now I change my mind and I want to withdraw my money and close my account.I send lots of email, chat, request, text, call and etc and asked them to call me and explain but nobody answer and reply to me even through email (Used to be emailed straightaway) Now I want to withdraw all of my money but I can't go through my account. THEY NEVER CAME BACK TO ME. TEL, ADDRESS AND COMPANY AND ALL ARE SCAM.Until I was introduced to a recovery company that helped me out WWW.OXPAHAT.ORG services@oxpahat.org

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Delta Exchange is one of the best exchanges for trading Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Stellar Lumen and other top cryptocurrencies with leverage. Bitcoin futures available on Delta Exchange offer upto 100x leverage. Max leverage for every futures contract can be found under the contract details section on the trading terminal. Settlement currency for the margin used and quoting currency for any contract can also be found on the contract details page. You can also refer to Bitcoin futures guide, Ether Futures guide, Ripple futures guide and other futures guides listed in the footer to find details on the contracts available for trading.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Check out how bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are changing the entire fintech world. Bitcoins is not just a cryptocurrency, but it creates path for more bitcoin related business startups.   https://www.bitdeal.net/ 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

A blockchain, is a growing list of records, called blocks, that are linked using cryptography. Each block contains a information of the previous block, a timestamp, and transaction data.

Intellipaat provides full course on blockchain with live projects for hands-on experience and a ceritificate on succesfull completion of the course. 

To know more about this course and become pro visit here: https://intellipaat.com/blockchain-training-course/

https://intellipaat.com/blockchain-training-course/
Post 69418630072158
 https://intellipaat.com/blockchain-training-course/ 
1 answer
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.