Bimtech final results out [2010-2012]

414 Posts  ·  150 Users
About this group
contrats to all those who converted their calls...share ur cat percentiles nd course allotted
Page 1 of 42

does BIMTECH accepts MAT score for PGDM- International Business.??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i have received a call through email yesterday i.e. 20th april 2011
to join bimtech in PGDM-IB....last date to pay quarterly fees is 5th may...how is the IB programme of bimtech...is it worth???plz giv genuine suggestions and also whats the avg package around

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hey guys
see in which thread u r posting.. Its last year's thread... So to get answers to ur queries, u shud move to the current thread...

All the best

can u post the link to new thread
Love
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys
see in which thread u r posting.. its last year's thread... So to get answers to ur queries, u shud move to the current thread...

all the best

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
sonakshi21 Says
wat abt hr faculty??

everything is good other than placements
Love
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hi seniors,

i scored 99.7 percentile in dec, mat 2010. In the list of colleges published by aima they mentioned that bimtech will accept the mat score.

But in the official website of bimtech they mentioned clearly that they will accept only cat score. Can anybody reply with the coprrect information whether i can apply or not....

for some courses admissions are through mat, because seats in that coruse remain vaccant
Love
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
shaans2k Says
clear ur browser cache n try again...the site is very much up n running... CAT is only used as a screening method... the real weight is on other aspects of ur personality... via GD/essay n PI... they count for more thn 50% of the weight... its a very balanced approach n the details will be in ur brochure as well...

MOD NOTE: Mind your language.
Love
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
comparison of college is not allowed

but still either go for 2010 or join sdm, paying 10L in bimtech for 4 L job is not sensible and moreover only Marketing faculty is good in Bimtech.

wat abt hr faculty??
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

is d total fee fr retail 6 lks inclusive f hostel n mess???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...