BIMTECH calls out !!!

100 Posts  ·  44 Users
About this group
It's not on the website !!!! They have sent call letters to some candidates .... I received it today ... it says .... Candidates with high CAT scores (mine is 83.23) are being called for a special GD/PI on 6th feb at Greater Noida o...
Page 1 of 10

has the 2n list put 4 PGDBM... is the list put up for MBA frn's plz let the junta kno about happening..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi folks,
I am thru... Check ur results on phone: 0120- 2323001---10 (10 lines)..
They r ready with lists for GD centres other than noida.Noda list will come tommorow. this is what a friend of mine told me...

They told me to deposit 30K by 10th march.. and full fees by this month's end.

I have given GD/PI of FORE but don't know when the results will be out... other GDs in pipeline : somaiya's PDBA, somaiya's PGPIB, symbi's operations mgmt (SIOM, nasik)... also expecting welingkar.

Ramit tell me what 2 do yaar.. I know the take is mine but then good advice never hurts seriously, tell me itz so confusing yaar

ATB guys. rock Bimtech.

Aseem

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When Wil The Results Be Out With One Call Already Converted...lbsim..i Am Waiting For Another One!!!

They Said On 2nd ..still Not Outtttt

God Knows...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hi

I talked 2 senoirs over there & they said ave. salary pack is 1.75.make sure u want 2 join or not

GOSH!

Where the hell i have been.....
just saw this thread guys....
really sorry to say but many of ur queries got unanswered ...
M a 2nd yr student at BIMTECH
For all info continue here...http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/life-bimtech-25012106

Mod...plz lock kiya jaye!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hi friends...
my interview was held on 23rd in noida( farthest possible place). nicley built building with decent hostel and most outdated cafeteria....
topic for essay was tommrow success start today (which no one looks afterwards)..
topic for gd was reservation of sc/st in educational institutes ( same as i got in fore, k j somaya)..
pi was decent one as they just as calmly some stupid questions on finance v/s accounting..

waiting for result........(not willing to join infact)...
Y pay 4.5 lakh as fees than 2 lakh for hostel and than 50 k for mess charges.. total 7 lakh for 2 year and salary package is just 3 lakh p.a.....what u people say........

hi

I talked 2 senoirs over there & they said ave. salary pack is 1.75.make sure u want 2 join or not
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

oh gosh!!! where are the results...? are they giving any info regarding results on phone?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hi adi you are right result are not out yet.. these people are messing around result will be decalred on 2nd march only...best of luck for result..

regards,
sachin sharma:wow:
hi ..
i knw the results were to come today but duuno y they r nt out...... i too called but the guy told me that it wiil be declared on 2 march.......and if u r saying that on fone they will tell today.....did u get urs??... if yes pls tell me cos i will surely call them up tomorrow to ask mine...
ciao
aditi
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

well i know that the interviews went on till 24th feb... so i guess they need some days to compile the list, etc..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
sachinsharmaa Says
hi i just called them they are saying call after 10:30 today result will be declared on phone.??:

hi ..

i knw the results were to come today but duuno y they r nt out...... i too called but the guy told me that it wiil be declared on 2 march.......and if u r saying that on fone they will tell today.....did u get urs??... if yes pls tell me cos i will surely call them up tomorrow to ask mine...

ciao

aditi
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hi friends...
my interview was held on 23rd in noida( farthest possible place). nicley built building with decent hostel and most outdated cafeteria....
topic for essay was tommrow success start today (which no one looks afterwards)..
topic for gd was reservation of sc/st in educational institutes ( same as i got in fore, k j somaya)..
pi was decent one as they just as calmly some stupid questions on finance v/s accounting..

waiting for result........(not willing to join infact)...
Y pay 4.5 lakh as fees than 2 lakh for hostel and than 50 k for mess charges.. total 7 lakh for 2 year and salary package is just 3 lakh p.a.....what u people say........
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...