BIMTECH Admissions 2021-23

27 Posts  ·  269 Users
About this group

To get all the updates about Admissiob 2021

Page 1 of 3

Asking on neutral platform. Which is better?

Great Lakes Gurgaon (PGDM Core)
Welingkar Mumbai (PGDM Core)
Poll check
8 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Which is better?

BIMTECH PGDM
IMI KOLKATA
XSRM
NO IDEA
6 answers

I received a sms just now regarding the fees payment and it says that 12 June is last date that is tomorrow. Whereas i didn't received a mail from the college and i definitely want to join the college. I just checked the admission portal it has offer letter i am attaching it here. So please help me in the same.

Post 111278096161957
1 comment
ladlabeta
@ladlabeta  ·  10 karma

I got it from msg then searched on gmail n got it on 3rd june....do check again

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Mckinsey & Company is hiring!! 

Click the link for more information 

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6807528066475286528 

Post 111273836846788
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any idea about the commencement of the session?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

With more than 400+ participants registered, one last final call for eveyone to register. *Anyone can participate* Registration link :https://dare2compete.com/o/xnG7jWD?refId=3JM0YRD *Note: All the registered participants will receive the previous year's winners' case solutions for reference.* Winners of Learnous case study challenge 2020 : 1. WINNER - TEAM Dakshesh and anand Team members: Dakshesh verma and Anand shah - IIM AHMEDABAD 2. FIRST RUNNER UP - TEAM PASSION PAVERS Team members: Mitali- ICFAI Business School (IBS), Gurgaon and ashish mann - IIM JAMMU 3. SECOND RUNER UP - TEAM CASE MAKERS Team member : Nishka Gulati - IIM SHILLONG 4. TEAM HAWK EYE Team member: Neha Kumari - NMIMS MUMBAI and Ankita priya - IIM RANCHI 5. TEAM NAWAABS Team members: Modit singla - IIM LUCKNOW and Adarsh kundal - IIM LUCKNOW 6. TEAM ROCKET Team members: Anushree naik - IIM AHMEDABAD And Rohit joshi - IIM AHMEDABAD 7. TEAM ACE NMIMS Team members: Chirag shetty - NMIMS MUMBAI And Purvak agrawal - NMIMS MUMBAI 8. TEAM MADMEN Team members: Sawan kumar - IIM AHMEDABAD And Shruti Malik - IIM LUCKNOW 9. TEAM AFICIONADOS Team members: Jonil shah - NMIMS MUMBAI And Divya anand - NMIMS MUMBAI 10. TEAM AVENGERS Team members: Akash jaiswal - NITIE, MUMBAI And Ayush Prakash- NITIE, MUMBAI. Perks: *Cash prizes worth INR 3000 to the top 3 winners *The top 15 performers will be provided with a certificate of excellence *Live-project opportunity will be provided to the top 15 winners *A certificate of participation will be given to all participants Check the opportunity page for more details!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Best option to go for PGDM Marketing... Please vote guys

Great lakes Gurgaon
LIBA
Bimtech
17 answers

Is there any ....... group for those who converted

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How is PGDM Retail Management in BIMTECH?

How are the placements in this program?

I have got the offer letter for it, should I consider taking it?

2 comments
WenJunHui1996
@WenJunHui1996  ·  3 karma

Can I know how your scores please for the selection?? Just to get an idea of the cutoffs

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
sanjaysethu
@sanjaysethu  ·  0 karma

+1

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Students who will be joining a Bschool or preparing for CAT and looking for Courses and certifications in Marketing/Finance/Analytics/Operations/HR domain, Please inbox me. These courses will be very helpful for B school Interviews, Understanding academics in B schools as well as Summer and final placements. 

1 comment
bishty95
@bishty95  ·  24 karma

@amit8055 Courses in OPS

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...