BIMTECH Admissions 2020-22

748 Posts  ·  1,649 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on BIMTECH Ahmedabad Admission 2020-22 and Get the details about the BIMTECH College, Admission Process, Fees, placements and cut off.

BIMTECH PGDM/ PGDM (International Business)/ PGDM (IBM)/ PGDM (Retail)

Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIMTECH) is one of the most famous business schools in India. Ever since its inception in 1988, BIMTECH has been regarded as a mini-India with students from all over the country as well as from overseas pursuing postgraduate and doctoral level programs.

1. Brief Introduction about the course

BIMTECH offers several postgraduate level programs for its students such as PGDM, PGDM (International Business), PGDM (IBM), and PGDM (Retail). The unique course curriculum and pedagogy have been designed to prepare global business leaders who can handle complex workplace challenges effortlessly.

2. Eligibility

For PGDM/ PGDM (International Business)/ PGDM (IBM)/ PGDM (Retail)

• Applicant must have completed an undergraduate degree from a recognized university or deemed university with a “pass” result and minimum 50% marks.

• Final year students may also apply, but the admission will subject to achieving “pass” result in the examination.

3. Selection Process 

• Applicants must fill the online application form on the official website of BIMTECH

• Online Application fee of Rs. 2,000+ GST to be paid by all applicants.

• Applicants will be shortlisted based on their scores in the accepted entrance exams.

• Selected applicants must appear for Writing Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview.

• The final list of selected candidates will be prepared based on performance at various stages of the selection process.

4. Application Start and End date 

• The application process starts from –       Already started

• The application process ends on      –       2nd December 2019

5. Exam accepted for Course

For PGDM & PGDM (IB)

• CAT

• GMAT

• XAT

For PGDM (RM) & PGDM (IBM)

• CAT

• GMAT

• XAT

• MAT

• CMAT

6. Placements Report for the Class of 2018

• Highest Package –           20 Lakhs per annum (International)

Rs. 16 Lakhs per annum (Domestic)

• Average Package –           8.02 Lakhs per annum

• Median Package –           8.24 Lakhs per annum

7. Scholarship offered by the College

Scholarship of Rs. 2 Lakhs is available to all students scoring above 85 percentile in CAT/XAT/GMAT.

Page 1 of 75

Those who have done with PI and extempore please share your experience. Please tell your extempore topic also.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any Whatsapp group for PGDM converts 2021-23?

1 comment
akansha12345
@akansha12345  ·  22 karma

+1

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Could someone share the expected WAT topics 2020-21 for Bimtech? And what current topics one should prepare?

8 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 8
akansha12345
@akansha12345  ·  22 karma

@abhinav7754046224 topic was 'hope is better than cynicism'. Also i Was asked on farmers protest And I have work ex so question related to it.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
garima2727
@garima2727  ·  1 karma

Yes got my PI call

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Yet to appear for a Bschool Interview? Make sure you watch this video. Expert tips from alums of NMIMS Mumbai, XLRI Jamshedpur and IIM.

https://youtu.be/HdY35ha3wjY

Video Thumbnail99832410618184
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When the first phase result will be declared

7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
Oye_ucky
@Oye_ucky  ·  136 karma

Hii I applied on 30th January are the PI calls out for the same? Please help

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Albhvya
@Albhvya  ·  0 karma

Hey , I had also applied on the same date and same query.Any leads?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello . . . My Cat OA percentile is 73.03 ( VA - 84.07 , DILR - 87.03, QA - 18.09) . Category - OBC-NC 10th - 8.8 cgpa 12th - 77% Graduation (Mechanical Engineer) - 60.7 % Work Ex - 21 months as Supply chain Executive Can I get a call from Bimtech for regular MBA

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello,

I got 69.7 percentile in Xat 2021, Do I have any chance of getting a call from Bimtech, Greater Noida- PGDM or PGDM-IB Program?

1 comment
pankaj95
@pankaj95  ·  3 karma

@Shivani24mishra You can get a call, though cutoff for PGDM is 70 and for other program it's 60

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Not sure about how to start your preparation for CAT 2021?

Go through this article and you'll find all you need!

https://www.iquanta.in/blog/a-head-start-to-your-cat-preparation/

1 comment
Kvijayg
@Kvijayg  ·  1 karma

cat-> 71.85$ile, GEM, 84/77/64 in 10/12/b.tech, 3 yrs work ex, Do I stand a chance? 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear future Business Leaders, Greetings from Saksham: ECell, IIM Udaipur. Now that your exams are over, we want you to press the pause button on your worries. Its time to bring out your inner entrepreneur. Presenting Saudagar, one of India's most talked about BPlan events. Prizes worth Rs 45000 up for grabs. Register here: https://dare2compete.com/o/saudagar-solaris-20-21-indian-institute-of-management-iim-udaipur-137583

Post 94974561034395
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Which college is better? Please help!

BIMTECH PGDM International Business

BIMTECH PGDM Retail Maangement

OR

School of Business Design (SOIL) Gurugram PGDM Design Thinking

1 comment
khushi_singh19
@khushi_singh19  ·  3 karma

@raghavmarwah i think bimtech pgdm RM is better option.

And if u require any MBA related help please go to BLACKFISKERS they have amazing infographics on company, then articles related to emerging trend,design thinking,current developments in marketing ,case studies etc. I have been to their website and its amazing to refer for the diverse topics as well . 

www dot blackfiskers dot com  

You can even follow them on insta for daily quizzes, news and fun facts

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...