BIM Trichy Final Results Out

1,028 Posts  ·  60 Users
About this group
*Hey Puys* *The final results are out* *Check out the link below* *http://www.bharatplanet.in/cgi-bin/bimresult_new.cgi* *Me selected.... evaluating options.. :: * *ATB puys* *Participate in the poll above but as observed plz don't sp...
Page 1 of 103

Kudos to all who have made it. Job well done !!!

Welcome aboard !!!

This batch would be the 26th batch of BIM and would henceforth be known as BIM26. Traditionally, before the formal induction we start off with a yahoo group. The naming convention is BIMXX@yahoogroups.com, where XX denotes the batch number. For your batch the group should have been created.

BIM25,

Please confirm if the group has been created.

People who have converted (or waitlisted) use this thread going forward.

Start posting your profles in this thread.

BIM, traditionally releases the admission list 3 months before the date of induction. This is to facilitate smooth separation for work-ex candidates, as a majority demand 3 months notice. This is the reason behind BIM releasing its admission list very soon after the GD/PI process.

BIM has a tie up with Indian Bank for educational loans. Bank officials would be available on campus during induction and would complete the formalities. The loan comes to you automatically through your BIM admit. Hence, you need not do anything from your side for the loan.

Once a candidate deposits the initial amount specified in the offer, his admission is confirmed. This amount would be reimbursed by the bank once the loan is sanctioned. Once list is confirmed, informal meetings are scheduled at major cities in India to facilitate interaction with the previous batches. We would also be meeting shortly.

Have a good day and a great time in BIM!!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
i m not able to find last date to apply, no where its mentioned

if u r a student, can u just confirm from institute itself

Hi buddy,

visit this link.
:: Bharathidasan Institute of Management ::
ATB.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Sandy,

The admissions forms are to be issued from 01st September 2008.
This year the last date for applying was around the middle for January.
The same may be, for this year too...
FAQ 2009

i m not able to find last date to apply, no where its mentioned

if u r a student, can u just confirm from institute itself
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hello Friends,

I want to know abt 2009-2011 batch admissions, forms out or not, and if yes, whats the last date to apply??

Hi Sandy,

The admissions forms are to be issued from 01st September 2008.
This year the last date for applying was around the middle for January.
The same may be, for this year too...

FAQ 2009
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Friends,

I want to know abt 2009-2011 batch admissions, forms out or not, and if yes, whats the last date to apply??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey kitchu , nice to hear frm u.I planned to write abt first day at bim but never got time for it:huh:.Today was the first day i got some time (despite being a sunday we had classes in first half) so i think i will post it today.

Cheers
Pratik

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

BIM 25,Please start posting in Life @ BIM thread. Please let us know the campus happenings through this thread.You can access this thread here, http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/life-bim-trichy-25021663

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Since my train from kolkata to chennai has cancelled so I have to change my plans.So now instead of going with sachin and co in rockfort exp , i will be going by vaigai exp on 2nd from chennai, possibly joining ankit.Any other bimmite having similar plans plz pm me.

Cheers
Pratik

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hey chennai folks,

Recently a lotta new folks have joined our BIM 25 gang, and i thought it wud be a good idea, if we cud meet up sometime this week just b4 leaving to trichy. Those interested can pls send me a suitable time n date either by PM or post in this orkut thread
http://www.orkut.co.in/CommMsgs.aspx?cmm=40755468&tid;=5214073534100827872&start;=1

Hey chennaites,

BIM 25 is meeting this weekend (28th june, saturday, 5p.m.) @ Ispahani Center.... Please do join us...... for more details check out the above orkut community link....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hey chennai folks,

Recently a lotta new folks have joined our BIM 25 gang, and i thought it wud be a good idea, if we cud meet up sometime this week just b4 leaving to trichy. Those interested can pls send me a suitable time n date either by PM or post in this orkut thread
http://www.orkut.co.in/CommMsgs.aspx?cmm=40755468&tid;=5214073534100827872&start;=1

pls reply soon!!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...