BIM trichy [2009-2011] Admission Queries & discussion

1,016 Posts  ·  253 Users
About this group
Hi All, I am Syed from BIM 25. I request all MBA aspirants to use this thread to put in their queries regarding Admissions in BIM for the year 2009. I kindly request all to co-operate in using this thread for the purpose specified. Thanks all.
Page 1 of 102
heypuys, plz post ur queries regarding admissions etc in the following thread...vl b glad 2 help u out lots of queries hav alrdy been answered...this thread was for last yr admissions...plz chck the link below

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-an...ml#post1678537 (BIM trichy Admissions 2010-12) (BIM trichy Admissions 2010-12)

okay thanks Swetha.:)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

heypuys, plz post ur queries regarding admissions etc in the following thread...vl b glad 2 help u out lots of queries hav alrdy been answered...this thread was for last yr admissions...plz chck the link below

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-an...ml#post1678537 (BIM trichy Admissions 2010-12) (BIM trichy Admissions 2010-12)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi Syed, I wanted to know whether the forms for BIM Trichy are out..? if yes then what is the last date for submission of the form ? and can you please also tell me that at which bank forms will be available ?

with regards
Jayati

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Bad mouthing and gossiping are not managerial qualities irrespective of the b-school (IIFT in this case) you graduate from. This stance of yours is indirectly tainting your alma mater. But I will not be judgmental. I will consider you as a bad sample. This is an open forum and people have every right to voice their opinion. Being a b-school grad (IIFT again) you approach was not correct. I believe exams hardly matter in a b-school and rightly so. Your marks and grades (no body even bothers to look at these) will take you no where if you lack managerial qualities. I am open for discussion as I cannot accept your argument about BIM vs other universities (I know specific facts about IIFT). Do PM to get in touch with me and you will stop making unwarranted statements for the rest of your life.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
All of you seem to have graduated after 2008.

If you are so much concerned about BIM, the why don't you ask the 2004-06 passed out students.

It has been a tradition in BIM to specify 100% placement every year, even if the fact is not true. Go and ask Laxmana about this and tell him to show the records for 100% placements over the years.

-> The Bribe Issue : If Industry sponsored candidates are not supposed to take part in the placement process then how come 2 students (Ashwini & Mehalala ) were placed. Laxmana took bribe. Four students were not place that year. Go and ask them or send a mail to them. Even if in their senior batch 2003-05, 3 students were not placed.

-> Reservation issue : All the college has reservations for SC/ST/OBC/MBC candidates as per the norms of a government aided institution. But I am talking about State Reservation, which BIM doesn't mentions in its prospectus. Most of the colleges in Mumbai (like Narsee Monjee) do mention that they have State Reservation. Then why not BIM.

-> Faculty issue : If you want to check the true potential of the students, then invite all visiting faculty from other states. More than 50% of the students will fail. If you are so much concerned about the Tamil faculties, the after the exam, send the answer sheets to other universities and see the results.

So before replying have a look at the History of BIM. Don't remain in the present fact only.

You see Mr. Bimzone, this is not a new case. Thousands of people try to malign the MBA colleges where their own personal experience has been bad. They use a public forum like PG and make up fictitious stories with a couple of names they picked up from the college brochure just like you have done.

You have either been rejected by BIM when you applied here or some other reason.....I don't know. The point is we could go on and on giving you justifications for your baseless claims that that would just mean wasting our time, which is, I presume more precious than yours. Everyone knows how credible BIM is, and we don't need to shout it out.:)

So unless you can come up with some hardcore evidence to support your so-called conspiracy theory, we'll call it a day.

I would kindly request the moderators to please delete the posts by bimzone as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Jiten
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi jinson

please wait a couple of days and vl let u know....v hav got our endterm holidays right now and all of us are in our hometowns....vl b goin back on monday........ soo il find out the details n let u know by monday or tuesday...

btw puys, plz post ur queries regarding admissions etc in the following thread...vl b glad 2 help u out

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-an...ml#post1678537 (BIM trichy Admissions 2010-12)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello BIM Seniors

Please let us know whether BIM forms are out..

Thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey bimzone,
just let me flatter your notions about BIM in the first place...i am not a student of BIM but i have great respect for this institute...u said to somebody in the previous post to ask a student of 2004 - 2006 ryt...well my brother is a passed out of the same college and to your utter dismay he is of the same batch..he dint ever told me the stories you are cooking up here...so dude take a chill pill and sstop abusing...
2.rather than sc/st reservation you are more concerned about being a northy/southy...this shows your not so pragmatic approach and mindset for even appearing for being a manager,i mean if you are appearing ...god forbid though.no offense.
3.I got a call last year from BIM ,could not make thru GD/PI whatever may be the reason but i still dont hate BIM. I still consider it as a college of distinction.
4. to your further dismay I am a northy from new delhi.and friends of my brother whom i have met till now (from BIM) they are all southy and amazing..and very very helpful.
5.forget about BIM,i have been working in south and people there are good,its just the way u percieve things dude..

I was just going thru my emails in gmail,just by coincidence i opened a mail from pg in my inbox which led me here..

hey bimzone aare you the only one who gave bribe.....is it..thatswhy you are so angry,no offense

and for BIM people

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Its true that I am not from BIM. I am an IIFT Student and currently in Citi.

The facts I came to know from one of your ex alumni. And also some from my own findings.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

All of you seem to have graduated after 2008.

If you are so much concerned about BIM, the why don't you ask the 2004-06 passed out students.

It has been a tradition in BIM to specify 100% placement every year, even if the fact is not true. Go and ask Laxmana about this and tell him to show the records for 100% placements over the years.

-> The Bribe Issue : If Industry sponsored candidates are not supposed to take part in the placement process then how come 2 students (Ashwini & Mehalala ) were placed. Laxmana took bribe. Four students were not place that year. Go and ask them or send a mail to them. Even if in their senior batch 2003-05, 3 students were not placed.

-> Reservation issue : All the college has reservations for SC/ST/OBC/MBC candidates as per the norms of a government aided institution. But I am talking about State Reservation, which BIM doesn't mentions in its prospectus. Most of the colleges in Mumbai (like Narsee Monjee) do mention that they have State Reservation. Then why not BIM.

-> Faculty issue : If you want to check the true potential of the students, then invite all visiting faculty from other states. More than 50% of the students will fail. If you are so much concerned about the Tamil faculties, the after the exam, send the answer sheets to other universities and see the results.

So before replying have a look at the History of BIM. Don't remain in the present fact only.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...