Bim Bma Scam

9 Posts  ·  13 Users
About this group
Hi, A lot of issues have been discussed and a lot of suggestions have been acepted. These cannot be discussed in quite openly and the changes would be visible at BIM Bangalore..!!! BIM is on the growth path and the entire discussion w...
Page 1 of 1

Hi

Can anybody tell wat is the cut off range for BIM Trichy this year????

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
The program offered in BMA is an independent 1 year program offered mostly for working professionals and is completely different from the course structure offered at BIM Trichy.

Incase of any further queries and admissions details contact this pagulguy id
Prcom_BIM or prcom.bim@gmail.com

boss it snt for working professionals.thts a part time one.

this course is for freshers too.and thts it biggest drawback.1 yr n freshers....nahnah

The program offered in BMA is an independent 1 year program offered mostly for working professionals and is completely different from the course structure offered at BIM Trichy.

Incase of any further queries and admissions details contact this pagulguy id
Prcom_BIM or prcom.bim@gmail.com

Well..
It all look bright till recently.. seniors pls Resolve this out.

As It is contradicting what has mostly been said and been a part of BMA in this forum.

Pls clear some air guys. This is Chaos!!!
Thnx neways.

OH MY GOD.....look what is happening.....

Guys beware....dont join this institute

Well..
It all look bright till recently.. seniors pls Resolve this out.

As It is contradicting what has mostly been said and been a part of BMA in this forum.

Pls clear some air guys. This is Chaos!!!
Thnx neways.

plz post this on the bim banglore thrd too.
u know i asked some of these questions to the admin,and instead of giving answers thy just replied with-give us a call types...

the draft is on bma and nt bim....i made it for application money.

now wht the hell is this bma and where did it crop up from?

Issue Closed

man is this true?

i am going for bim-b for april intake....

i too had doubts abt bma-why will bim nt open its own campus?and this bms had to history,no website,no trace.on being askd just said tht its the infra provider for bim-b.....and tht it is a subsidery kinda of bim.this guy of bma is also director of some london school of commerce....

if this is true thn its shocking.thnk you for coming to the forum and raising the point.

Hi,

A lot of issues have been discussed and a lot of suggestions have been acepted. These cannot be discussed in quite openly and the changes would be visible at BIM Bangalore..!!!

BIM is on the growth path and the entire discussion was conducted in the spirit of accomodation.

Yes ...a lot of harsh words were exchanged..for that is the way we are BIM........but once the issue is over ...we get on with life and work..!!!

It is not a question of who won or who lost ...BIM won in the end and that is what all of us stand for !!!!

I have spent time at the BIM Bangalore and I am sure lot of Alumini would also do so in the near future

As the person who started this thread...I decalare it closed and any body can reach me for any clarifications

Regards

Murugesh R
Batch 2