BIM applicants (2006)

52 Posts  ·  32 Users
About this group
:satisfie: hi, People this theard is dedicated to the people who r intersted in getting in BIM tirchy. any opinions, views, comments are entertained. PS: plz post u r XAT score too.
Page 1 of 6

Atlast! Someone starts the GD thread. And I only came nback today morning to my place, so forgive the delay in posting. You guys can check it out in the other thread. Follow the above link there.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi Pagal Guys!

There is a new thread For BIM tiruchirapalli GD/PI Experiences 2006

This is a thread dedicated to all those aspiring for an MBA at BIM Tiruchirapalli. Please post in your GD/PI Experiences here so that it is going to be beneficial to both appearing for this year as well as the ones in the coming years.

To begin with i would like to post in my experience.

I had my GD/PI at IFMR Chennai. I was on time at the venue. First of all we had to produce all our Degree Marksheets and XAT/CAT Scorecards for the verification. I guess we were around 15 of us present there. many of the call getters probably didn't turned up. Of the ones who did were mostly from the Engineering background. 15 of us were divided into two groups of 5 and 10. I being in the 5 persons group. The group had their GD first and we, The group of 5 had PI first.

So here goes in the PI.

There were around 4 panelist. And 2 people were ........ To read more please visit http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/bim-tiruchirapalli-gd-pi-experiences-2006-25014527/430444

so guys how big do u think is bim as a brand?im asking this coz im applying for bim's new branch at bngalore-and ill leave a seat at icfai gurgaon for it.....and frankly i didnt know much abt bim tioll very recently bt pple have told me tht bim is a huge brandname...so guys wht do u think?

hi,

looking at the number of replies in this thread, i think there arent many bim applicants who check in to this site regularly.............my gd/pi is on 23rd morning 9am. waitin for some one to post their gd/pi experience

hi lara
i think u r right
but what i think is that those who have multiple calls and have converted at some other institute are not planning to attend the gd n pi process ..........................thats why very few post ...............................
as far as i am concerned i am attending the gd pi in vhennai on 22nd in chennai................................what about u

dudes
bim had its intv yesterday
plz someone post ur experiences

hi,

looking at the number of replies in this thread, i think there arent many bim applicants who check in to this site regularly.............my gd/pi is on 23rd morning 9am. waitin for some one to post their gd/pi experience

Hey friends,

gd/pi process for bim has been started, n some of u would have attended it. so post yor experience.

Best of luck

Why isnt ne one writing nehting abt bim trichy??

isnt the first day of gd's over- can sumone pls post expiriences???

the bim thread seems dead

navkant Says
i had sent d form on 5th n d last date was 5th,iv maild em abt d form but is there a way i can kn wether my form has reachd or nt??

call at the office n get it confirmed.

i had sent d form on 5th n d last date was 5th,iv maild em abt d form but is there a way i can kn wether my form has reachd or nt??