BIM 2009-11 Laptop requirement

25 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
Discussion for LAPTOP requirement / bulk deals for BIM 26 batch.
Page 1 of 3

thats a good configuration! but u shdnt have thought it wouldnt work yaar...c'mon...ek try dena tha...laptop khatam nai horaha tha dell k paas 😃 did u get any discount? 5% mil jata with mouse etc.

Regards,
Abhishek

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey there...
Sorry dude, I am no more in this deal... I thought this isn't going to work, that's why I ordered one myself. Its a Studio 15 with slight changes.. Topo black, 500GB HD, 4GB RAM, 512MB Video Card and WiFi link 5300.
It amounts to Rs.48,819.5 excluding tax and delivery.

Abhi.. Thanks for your efforts, see you soon..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

not yet. i'll mail you the updates soon. thanks for the patience :)

Regards,
Abhishek

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Abhi,
any updates on this deal..?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am uploading an excel. please insert your configuration in the sheet with the price that you see for your configuration on http://www.dell.co.in/
my configuration is also there. Pls send the sheet back to me at abhishek.danej@techmahindra.com.
Request you to reply in 2 days to avoid delay. I've told the dell guy that i'll mail him required configuration, and he'll let me know the max possible discount.

Regards,
Abhishek

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Ok, I am surely in!

I would suggest you to do one thing... Fix a last date for all the interested puys to respond with the customization they are looking for, so that you will have a final number.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

web

Regards,
Abhishek

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
right. but u first have to order thru web then talk to sales person (who automatically calls u once ur fix ur order), or visit the dell store at tilak road.
but they will not customize it i feel, bcz i've tried that. in bulk u can go for a better config for lower price. thats the story.

Regards,
Abhishek

Where are you planning to buy from?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

count me in

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

right. but u first have to order thru web then talk to sales person (who automatically calls u once ur fix ur order), or visit the dell store at tilak road.
but they will not customize it i feel, bcz i've tried that. in bulk u can go for a better config for lower price. thats the story.

Regards,
Abhishek

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...