Bihar Assistant Professor and lecturer DST 2019 Through GATE

448 Posts  ·  11,370 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on BPSC Recruitment 2019 and Get all the details about BPSC Exam, Vacancy of Assistant Professor and lecturer, Online Application / Registration, Exam Date, Salary, BIHAR Vacancy 2019, Admit Card, Answer Key, Job, Result, Cut Off, Paper Pattern, Preparation, BPSC Calendar and Much More. 

Refer Official Website for More Information: –www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/

Other Important Articles of BPSC:

BPSC Assistant Engineer Notification 2019: Important Dates, Application Fees and Eligibility

To keep track of latest discussions on BPSC: Recruitment 2019, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY.

BPSC AE Recruitment 2019

Page 1 of 45

koi supreme court gaya hai kya???kya chances hai ab..koi update??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Koi update aae to batana

7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
shoaib6188
@shoaib6188  ·  25 karma

Kon sa paper me??

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
M12345677
@M12345677  ·  27 karma

Bpsc exam Krti hai dear polytechnic lecturers ki

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Post 54714359503168
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear all aspirents, it is good news for all that dst went to suprime Court for slp. I talked to dst they told all aspirents will be join who did documents verification. The secret news is also that bpsc is also going to give notification for principle post only in coming year. The possibility of that job will be permanent is high. For more information meet to dst officer and join teligram group.

2 likes4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
newton987
@newton987  ·  215 karma

ye jio chat me error dika raha

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Batu44
@Batu44  ·  1 karma

@newton987 join the telegram grup by this link https://t.me/joinchat/LNlO-xRMpjhX9H5mEHrQcA

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am sc from jharkhand, mujhe koun se category se bharna hoga bihar SI ka form...? Isme to general se ye bhar ke dikha raha hai https://youtu.be/QwAXYKr74LQ

Video Thumbnail53097860780807
3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
iambacktowrestle
@iambacktowrestle  ·  291 karma

Gen

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
@123450809  ·  0 karma

Fill with gen category

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Judiciary has got a title of god, and this has been proved by patna high court, by cancelling the recruitment process of assistant professor and lecturer. Any govt or institute in india will have to follow constitution of India, no one can go beyond constitutio, here in bihar state govt was making its own rule without following constitution of India. Patna high coury has taken a great action against bihar government by cancelling the recruitment. Now, I expect in the supervision of patna high court recruitment will go according to constitution of india. Many appreciations from my side to patna high court, a 2nd name of GOD

arun kumar
2 likes2 comments
kulvikash
@kulvikash  ·  14 karma

I am not in the state to comment on the verdict of honorable high court.

But I would like to say somethings, Some of people are thinking that DST was doing bleaching with the norms of the recuitment,  there are those people who are working as the guest Faculty in Govt. Institution, first look at ur self how u all where recuited. Most of u are under qualification and who did there enngineering from Grade C Engineering college.  

More over if  BPSC would took over the charge of the recuitment 95% of you not able to clear the exam process  conduct by it.  And did you know the interesting thing about yourself you guys have no guts to Qualify GATE exam. So if you don't have guts to qualify exam like gate so think on the standard of teaching you would deliver to students. You guys working as guest faculty beacuse of setting made in the process of recuitment. You dont have dare to fight an open competition. So better shut off your mouth.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  14 likes  ·  
Pk005
@Pk005  ·  1 karma

It shows level of corruption in bihar is at peak. GATE is a top rated exam in india for engineering and many organisation in india recruiting through GATE, but because of some ill minded people in bihar this recruitment has been cancelled.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

After several candidates messaged about this corruption case Ravish kumar has mentioned bpsc apf/lec recruitment flaw in his article...join telegram group to get more information

Post 51768705463058
3 likes6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
ajeet1610
@ajeet1610  ·  4 karma
Fg
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ajeet1610
@ajeet1610  ·  4 karma

@pankaj_k_s55 Apko nhi pta ki recruitment notice 2017 me hi dst apna site pr upload kr diya tha...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Bihar me chl kya rha hai? Jiska contact hai usi ko job miltha

Post 51727881732484
3 likes4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
Anandlovelykumari
@Anandlovelykumari  ·  9 karma

Haan

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Batu44
@Batu44  ·  1 karma

Pehle telegram app install Karen..play store se..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

website pe kuch show nhi kar raha

2 likes9 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 9
rajec
@rajec  ·  165 karma

Cancel ab exam hoga with new notification

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Slal0590
@Slal0590  ·  21 karma

Haan

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
kttttt
@kttttt  ·  174 karma

wahh re bihar HC..

Post 51515955060718
3 likes1 comment
skr938
@skr938  ·  8 karma

Bihar dst Ka adv.. me koi logical fact nhi diya kya ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...