Big schools MBA grads leaving good jobs for their dreams

5 Posts  ·  14 Users
About this group
Hi All, I have seen enough headlines where they tell that IIM grads or some other school people have left jobs to pursue their dreams.What i think is they can do it because the stamp is always there.The degree/diploma is something they can alway...
Page 1 of 1
yes dude well said
its about following your passion
and live the life u want
its not about any degree ,but following your instinct

Have a look at the date of previous post on this thread. Avoid reviving old dead threads.

Thread locked.
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Hi All,
I have seen enough headlines where they tell that IIM grads or some other school people have left jobs to pursue their dreams.What i think is they can do it because the stamp is always there.The degree/diploma is something they can always encash.I do not think that is some big deal .We the lesser mortals as far as i think can not take these risks.The reason is we have really slogged to be something in our careers .So we can not aford to take this risks.What is ur say

i heard u speaking about stamp???
well dont u think that too, came at a price??
it came after a lot of hardwork, wen friends chilled out at college and at work ,these ppl burnt the midnight oil.

ya u are right wen u say that they have a cushion of their degrees to fall back on. But,i believe not everybody can encash their stamp. And to make ones own venture successful, one needs to start with a determination of climbing higher and not how steep the valley is.(though ppl must take calculated risks).

the point also to be noted is that, more often than not its the knowledge that helps an entreprenur in his venture more than his tag. And those who venture out into unchartered territories are accepting the challenge and risk of leaving their degrees behind.

P.S. i think this thread belongs to "career discussions" section and not the"chit-chat" section.
MBA, B.Tech, CAIIB

yes dude well said
its about following your passion
and live the life u want
its not about any degree ,but following your instinct

Hi All,
I have seen enough headlines where they tell that IIM grads or some other school people have left jobs to pursue their dreams.What i think is they can do it because the stamp is always there.The degree/diploma is something they can always encash.I do not think that is some big deal .We the lesser mortals as far as i think can not take these risks.The reason is we have really slogged to be something in our careers .So we can not aford to take this risks.What is ur say

what is the difference betn u and the IIM guy? A only a stamp right??

Now think whatz the difference betn u and the IIM guy and dhirubhai ambani, who btw, wasnt even a grad...

Dude! its not about the stamp.. Its about taking guts and pursuing it... Its about raw passion... ki kuchh different karna hai.. Its about being the master of ur own destiny and not being a slave to anyone..

Why do u think, they went for entrepreneurship? they could have easily earned lakhs... but they dream higher....

Its not about the money dearie, but about thinking beyond.... the aim to go to the acme from where the world looks up to India!!

Regards
Gaurav

Hi All,