Big let down ... Please Help ppl

5 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
hello ppl I just took the GMat last week and was let down big time by the low score 520 ( q: 44 V:1 :: ... I screwed up both sections i guess. I knew i was doing badly in quant and could not manage time at all.. I took hell lot of tim...
Page 1 of 1
psd6300 Says
Thanks guys for your suggestions... I am planning to start preparing again soon... Can you recommend some books except OG

Please post your queries in the Links mentioned by spirit11 and the GMAT section mentioned by me.
your query will be heard by a larger audience.

All the best
Bharath
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Thanks guys for your suggestions... I am planning to start preparing again soon... Can you recommend some books except OG

Hi There,

It Happens to all of us sometime or the other so just look ahead and surely you would do well next time around.

Your Concern I guess can be more acurately answered over here:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/gmat-problem-solving-discussions-25019823
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/gmat-takers-jul-aug-2008-25027005

Please use the advance search option befor going for new threads.

Best of luck..!!

The Only thing constant in Life-Change!
hello ppl

I just took the GMat last week and was let down big time by the low score 520 ( q: 44 V:1...

I screwed up both sections i guess. I knew i was doing badly in quant and could not manage time at all.. I took hell lot of time for the 1st 15 questions and at at the end i had to guess the last 10 quant questions..
Also i found the quant questions in the actual gmat tougher than those in the OG..

i personally feel that its more about time management and handling nerves that anything else. inspite of messing up the allotment of time, having got 520 is really commendable.

for more information on GMAT, kindly visit the GMAT section of PG
GMAT and Related Discussions

Bharath

hello ppl

I just took the GMat last week and was let down big time by the low score 520 ( q: 44 V:1...

I screwed up both sections i guess. I knew i was doing badly in quant and could not manage time at all.. I took hell lot of time for the 1st 15 questions and at at the end i had to guess the last 10 quant questions..
Also i found the quant questions in the actual gmat tougher than those in the OG..

The verbal section was even worse.. i thought i was doing well on the verbal section but it turned out to be the other way.. I just got a section score of 18 finally ..I am not able to understand what excatly went wrong in the verbal section ..

I am targetting a score of 650 .. I want to retake the test ..

Please suggest me some good material to study for problem solving , CR and SC.. i have completed the OG so i do not have anything to study from..

How do i approach the Gmat if i have to retake it in 2 months time ?

I desperately want to do well..

PSD